* Guest: James Edwards – Race, Politics & Hypocrisy in 21st Century America – thepoliticalcesspool.org
* Guest: Chris Carlson – Without God, we can never win, With God, we can never lose, The Battle for Freedom is the Lord’s, but we need to be engaged in the fight!
* In the Bible, it was important for people to show that they were descended from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob – to show that they were part of the covenant people.
* The birthright goes to Joseph – Joseph’s birthright blessing, through the loins of Ephraim, can be found in the Book of Jeremiah.
* Who are these descendants of Joseph today? Could this great promise of “…push[ing] the people together to the ends of the earth…” be the great missionary efforts of Christians today? Modern-day Zionist Jews would love to claim the blessing of modern-day Ephraim.
* Could the tribe of Joseph with all its rich blessings of prosperity, population, and devotion to missionary work be the modern-day Christian nations such as the United States, Canada, Australia, Great Britain, and Northern Europe in general?
* In 930 bc the 10 tribes formed the independent Kingdom of Israel in the north and the two other tribes, Judah and Benjamin, set up the Kingdom of Judah in the south.