Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Peter Scoop Stanton, Host of 75Radio.org
* The FBI’s Washington Field Office (WFO) affirmed that there may have been “undercover officers” and “confidential human sources” inside the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, according to whistleblower testimony – DailyCaller.com
* Bank of America (BOA) worked with the FBI to investigate customers who made purchases with BOA credit and debit cards on and around Jan. 6, and pushed those who had made gun purchases to the top of the list, according to whistleblower testimony.
* The whistleblower, George Hill, a retired FBI supervisory intelligence analyst, testified to the House Judiciary Committee In February that BOA gave the WFO a list of individuals who made transactions in the DC, Maryland and Virginia area between Jan. 5 and Jan. 7, saying the company did so of its own volition and without any known legal process.
* A “coin flip”: Nearly half of US murders go unsolved as cases rise, Crime Without Punishment – CBSNews.com
* Discover Financial Services has joined a coalition of companies that intend to track firearm and firearm-related purchases at gun stores, the program will begin in April. Discover joins Visa, Mastercard and American Express in the initiative, and the announcement follows the International Organization for Standardization’s (ISO) decision to approve a specialized merchant code to tag firearms stores that process credit and debit card transactions – Reuters.
* Help us DESTROY the ATF’s unconstitutional gun registry, Erich Pratt, Gun Owners of America – GunOwners.org
* Rep. Michael Cloud has reintroduced the No REGISTRY Rights Act (H.R. 1271), which would ELIMINATE the ATF’s illegal national gun registry.
* Back in 2021, Gun Owners of America uncovered internal ATF documents revealing that the Biden-Harris Administration is secretly establishing an illegal registry of gun and gun owner records.
* The legislation would require the ATF to DESTROY all the purchase records they have in their databases under penalty of law.
* The ATF has no business maintaining these records in a digital, searchable database that could easily be weaponized against gun owners.
* Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee signed a “first-of-its-kind” bill into law, banning drag shows for children.