* Sam Takes On Jason Wilson Senior Investigative Reporter, Southern Poverty Law Center!
* Thomas Webb Jurgens – A lawyer for the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) was arrested and charged with domestic terrorism over the violence that broke out in Atlanta on Sunday in relation to protests of a planned training facility for police officers in the city, the SPLC has confirmed.
* “On March 5, 2023, a group of violent agitators used the cover of a peaceful protest of the proposed Atlanta Public Safety Training Center to conduct a coordinated attack on construction equipment and police officers. They changed into black clothing and entered the construction area and began to throw large rocks, bricks, Molotov cocktails, and fireworks at police officers,” the Atlanta PD said in a statement.
* The Atlanta Police Department revealed all the suspects are from out of state or from another country except for two, including Jurgens.
* SPLC Lawyer Arrested in Atlanta Molotov Cocktail Riot, Faces Terrorism Charges – Tyler O’Neil, DailySignal.com
* SPLC says its endowment was $731.9 million at the end of the previous fiscal year.
* TUCKER: The SPLC is a domestic terrorist group!
* The Georgia Bureau of Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation continue the investigation.
* The FBI has historically used the SPLC as a source for who should be considered domestic terrorists.
* SPLC getting brutalized in its own comments!
* Archives of the Simulcast of the Sheriff Mack show and Liberty RoundTable Live can be found in Video at BrightEON.tv and Audio at LovingLiberty.net