* ‘F*** capitalism’: Communist teacher brags about ‘indoctrinating’ students with ‘Marxist literature,’ says ‘revolutions involve violence’ – CANDACE HATHAWAY, TheBlaze.com
* A self-described communist teacher Rebecca F. Rothstein, from Maryland bragged on social media about “indoctrinating” her students with “Marxist literature” and called for a fight against capitalism.
* Rothstein told her more than 13,000 TikTok followers that she had to “un-brainwash” herself to “fall in love” with socialism and communism.
* Rothstein shared that she believes “boys should get vasectomies at birth, or when it is safe to do so” and then asked, “Why is preventing pregnancy just on the woman?”
* In another TikTok video, she claimed that “all white people experience white privilege” and noted that being “silent on Palestine” is “rooted in white supremacy.”
* Psaki Embarrasses Biden on Live TV – Reveals What He Does at 9AM – Nothing!
* Jim Jordan Drops Hammer on Dr. Fauci – The House Leader Reveals He’s Building Criminal Case Against Tony – Adam Casalino.
* Jordan accused Fauci and the CDC of changing the definition of “gain-of-function research” to protect themselves. We’ve heard for a long time that Fauci was working with the Wuhan lab in their efforts to artificially strengthen COVID viruses. And when the outbreak started, released emails suggest Fauci was involved in some kind of cover-up.
* There’s a plague worse than COVID that no one is allowed to talk about — the victimhood mentality. This plantation of the mind traps people into believing that they are powerless. It prevents them from seeing themselves as anything but a victim – Candace Owens.
* If you hold a permanent view of yourself as a victim, you become your own oppressor.
* Long COVID has some weird symptoms. Face blindness may be one them – USAToDay.
* It’s not clear how many people have developed face blindness after having COVID-19.
* Some people are born with face blindness, called prosopagnosia, while others lose the ability to identify faces from brain damage, typically caused by a stroke or brain injury. Although facial recognition ability lies along a spectrum, another recent study found that more than 1% of people struggle to recognize even those they’ve met many times. At the most extreme, some with the condition can’t even recognize themselves, apologizing for bumping into a person in the mirror. Others can’t identify familiar people if they’re in an unexpected context or wearing a hat.