* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org, RonPaulInstitute.org
* Abolish the Department of Education – Laurence Vance, LewRockwell.com
* The Department of Education was created in 1980.
* Reagan said he would shut it down, but he didn’t. He said, “Education is the principal responsibility of local school systems, teachers, parents, citizen boards, and State governments.
* “Under President George W. Bush, who championed the No Child Left Behind law, when the Republicans controlled both Houses of Congress for over four years, the budget of the Department of Education ballooned to $100 billion.
* “When Donald Trump had a Republican majority during the first two years of his presidency, the Department of Education could easily have been eliminated. Just like Obamacare could have easily been eliminated.” They failed on both counts.
* Lowell recently spent a couple of days at Front Sight in Nevada in defensive handgun training. Front Sight is now called Prairie Fire.
* Chuck Baldwin posted a column last Thursday wherein he described his preferences for defensive firearms.
* NYPD expert Frank McGee says the typical police gunfight conforms to a “rule of three”, meaning 3 rounds, 3 yards, and 3 seconds.
* Learn and live the rules of firearm safety: treat every gun as though it is loaded; do not muzzle anything you are not willing to destroy; keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire; be sure of your target, what’s in line with your target, and what is beyond.
* “Christians need to know that keeping and bearing arms is a spiritual DUTY. We disobey Holy Scripture when we neglect our responsibility to be prepared to defend ourselves, family and community.”
* Is It Too Late For Us? – Doug Simpson, LewRockwell.com
* 2 Chronicles 7:14, “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”
* Nations rise, and nations fall. Why do they fall? Because they fail to obey God’s Laws. Public servants in the several states have failed to adhere to that marvelous blueprint of liberty–the Constitution for the united states.
* We will continue to pray for my brothers and sisters the world over, that they will turn their eyes Heavenward and seek the fulfillment of God’s promise. And many will do so. But I fear that many more will not. And the sword of justice hangs over all the nations of the Earth because of wickedness.
* Here’s How I Know You’ll Survive This – Daisy Luther, LewRockwell.com
* Your ancestors survived. Else you wouldn’t be here. They survived plagues, wars, the Great Depression, natural disasters of many kinds (floods, hurricanes, accidents, injustice, etc.).
* Remember who you are! You are a beloved son or daughter of Heavenly parents who love you!
* By the way, Sam, tell me about ham radios. Should I get one?