Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Chris Carlson – Without God, we can never win, With God, we can never lose, The Battle for Freedom is the Lord’s, but we need to be engaged in the fight!
* Sam Pulls An April Fools’ Prank!
* Praying For All Our Brothers And Sisters In The South!
* “…my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge” – Other Words of Warning from the Prophet Isaiah.
* “lost tribes” of Israel!
* Cynthia McKinney found out the hard way that if you don’t “sign the pledge” to Israel, you will become a one-term congressman. This is because, as James Edwards would say, of Jewish power and influence in the United States.
* There are five main problems with depending on Israel as an ally.
* The leaders of the Zionist state of Israel hate Christianity and seek to eradicate it from the face of the earth. Why, then, would they want to be our allies? They don’t, they want us to be their ally, until we are destroyed through population replacement, civil war, and eventual nuclear holocaust.
* Trusting in allies is completely unnecessary if we are righteous nation defending our sovereign territory, and not going around murdering innocent men women and children.
* Trusting in the arm of flesh offends God.
* We Discuss: The Main Themes of the First 14 Chapters of Isaiah.
* Political & Religious Leaders Shall Betray the People.
* Alliances Shall Come to Naught.