Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org, RonPaulInstitute.org
* The mission of Campaign for Liberty is to promote and defend the great American principles of individual liberty, constitutional government, sound money, free markets, and a constitutional foreign policy, by means of education, issue advocacy, and grassroots mobilization.
* Utah Republican Party Organizing Convention Report.
* Sen. Mike Lee introduced our keynote speaker, Governor Ron DeSantis, who then spoke for nearly an hour. It was a rousing speech. He was interrupted with standing applause about a dozen times.
* DeSantis promised to knee-cap ESG in his state, and to prohibit the implementation of a central bank digital currency.
* New York’s budget is twice the size of Florida’s budget, even though Florida is more populous than New York.
* Arkansas Law Makes Gold and Silver Legal Tender in the State – Michael Maharrey, TenthAmendmentCenter.com
* Arkansas is now the fourth state to recognize gold and silver specie as legal tender. Utah led the way in 2011, followed by Wyoming and Oklahoma.
* Education and schooling are Not the Same – Connor Boyack, author of the Tuttle Twins Series.
* Substack: Dead Man Walking – Kurt Nimmo.
* My name is Riley Gaines. I’m a 12 time All-American swimmer with 5 SEC titles under my belt after my time at the University of Kentucky.
* Megyn Kelly lambastes protesters assaulted Riley Gaines.
* The university did not apologize to Riley Gaines, but did apologize to the trans-activists at her university; in fact, she praised the students who ambushed Riley.
* Surfer Bethany Hamilton will not compete against biological males.
* Hamilton will not compete in, or support, the World Surf League if this rule remains in place.
* Censorship of Truth: A Death Warrant to Freedom – Gary D. Barnett.