Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Those in the know, the watchmen on the tower, need to continue warning their fellow man and woman, otherwise, their blood will be upon their heads. Those who have been warned are morally obligated to warn their neighbor of a sore judgement that is about to descend upon this wicked generation.
* The Scourge of the Middle Class – How inflation is hollowing out the central pillar of America’s economy – Bill Bonner.
* Inflation is the scourge of the middle class. Real wages go down. Prices go up. And housing – the emblem of the middle class – becomes a debt trap. Families borrow to buy houses. Then, they refinance. And then they must have low rates, or they will lose their homes. The Fed ‘prints’ to keep rates low…drawing them further and further into debt.
* Ultimately, the Fed only has two choices: ‘Inflate or Die.’ Either the authorities print more money to keep the jig up…or they let the beer go flat, the lights go off, musicians pack up…and the party’s over.
* The Cost of an Empire! – When the Empire Dies!
* New Bank Failures – Joel Skousen, WorldAffairsBrief.com
* First Republic’s failure is the second largest in US banking history, beaten only by the 2008 demise of Washington Mutual – which was also seized by the FDIC and sold (also) to JP Morgan.
* It’s A Mad, Mad World!