* Guest: Chris Carlson – Without God, we can never win, With God, we can never lose, The Battle for Freedom is the Lord’s, but we need to be engaged in the fight!
* Go to a school board meeting? FBI might have your license plate number – Bob Unruh, WND.com
* FBI agents were tasked with writing down license plate numbers of those attending, in order to spy on them and document their actions – FBI whistleblower Stephen Friend told members of the House Judiciary Select Committee on the weaponization of the federal government that he was among the agents being given those orders.
* The Durham Report: A Scathing Whitewash – Joel Skousen, WorlfAffairsBrief.com
* Crossfire Hurricane was the internal code name for an investigation by the FBI that began in 2016 to look into possible links between the then-Trump campaign and Russia. Special Counsel John Durham found that the FBI did not have enough ‘factual evidence’ to investigate allegations of Trump-Russia collusion…
* FBI employees used high-level intelligence and law-enforcement positions to promote misinformation that affected at least two presidential elections, always on behalf of Democrats.
* FBI Protecting Biden From Prosecution For Bribery – It goes even deeper than refusing a congressional subpoena – TheEpochTimes.com
* The FBI refused to comply with the subpoena’s May 10 deadline. House Republicans appear split on whether to hold FBI Director Christopher Wray in contempt of Congress for not complying with a subpoena from the House Oversight Committee that seeks a document with whistleblower allegations that now-President Joe Biden received a bribe from a foreign official.
* Why should the republicans be split on such a clear cut matter? Because a lot of Republicans are compromised just like Democrats.
* The Main Stream media are part of the Deep State, whose job is to give cover for Deep State puppet presidents and government officers.
* If Tucker Carlson is such a hard-hitting conservative tv talk show host, why does he have so many deep-state connections?
* Tucker Carlson left the Weekly Standard to write for the New York Times, New York Magazine, the Wall Street Journal, Esquire, Slate, The New Republic, Reader’s Digest and the Daily Beast. He would also appear on CNN, MSNBC, PBS and Fox. He also made cameo appearances on King of Queens, Thirty Rock, and Dancing with the Stars.
* Tucker Carlson calls 911 truth tellers “parasites”!