* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley, Founder and Chairman of the Constitution Commemoration Foundation and the author of the book and DVD/CD lecture series “To Preserve the Nation.” In the Tradition of the Founding Fathers – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* Joe Biden to announce $40B to boost high-speed Internet across US.
* A bridge over Yellowstone River collapses, sending a toxic freight train into the waters below!
* How ‘Amtrak Joe’ Biden’s infrastructure push could put rail back on track in the US – How the administration could transform America’s “embarrassing” rail service – Not!
* The House of Representatives Passes Resolution To Impeach Biden – Not!
* UN Charter: The Charter of the United Nations is the founding document of the UN – It was signed on this date in History, 26 June 1945, in San Francisco.
* Utah: Davis school district that earlier pulled the Bible from its bookshelves in the ongoing nationwide book ban controversy reversed its decision after receiving strong criticism from conservatives.
* Commission for Lawyer Discipline vs Sidney Powell: Final Summary Judgment – the Texas Judge applied settled law and held that The Bar had no evidence as a matter of law that Powell violated any rule in her four election fraud cases.
* Your Efforts Make a Difference, And We Can Win This Thing – Caitlin Johnstone.