* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org, RonPaulInstitute.org
* The mission of Campaign for Liberty is to promote and defend the great American principles of individual liberty, constitutional government, sound money, free markets, and a constitutional foreign policy, by means of education, issue advocacy, and grassroots mobilization.
* ‘Sound of Freedom’ Is Taking on Hollywood – Please go see The New Movie!
* Lowell will host a Political Leadership School, on July 29, the last Saturday in June, at the Salt Lake Community College (SLCC) in Sandy, Utah – facl-training.org/schools/events/sandy-ut-pls-29jul2023
* Weaponization of Politics, an American Tradition – Ron Paul.
* “There is a long and shameful history of US politicians and bureaucrats weaponizing governmental powers against their political opponents.”
* “Presidents of both parties have used the IRS against their political enemies.”
* What Price Liberty? A Family Answers the Call – Tom DeWeese, AmericanPolicy.org
* “So which generation faces the greater foe? That of our fathers who challenged a vast, untamed wilderness with primitive tools and boundless courage, or that of their sons and daughters who now face mad men attempting to bring back the wilderness and denounce human progress? Today, our children face a much more insidious foe than any imagined by the troops that camped around the DeWeese house at Valley Forge in that desperate winter of 1777. The very homes and businesses that were the crowning achievement of our forefathers’ struggle from the wilderness may be wiped away as this new enemy seeks to abolish private property rights. This monster even seeks to erase our proud history from textbooks and “de-educate” our children.
“It must be asked. Will we, the descendents of those patriots, exert the same dedication, the same profound belief in the freedom of the individual, and the same passion for ownership of the land as did our forefathers to defeat the enemy of freedom? Remember, they stood ready to sacrifice everything, including their homes, wealth, and safety, for the right to make their own decisions and live as they chose. Will we be willing to engage in the debate to defend those principles against the new force which denies these truths of our founding fathers? For that is the very root of the meaning of liberty.