* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org, RonPaulInstitute.org
* The mission of Campaign for Liberty is to promote and defend the great American principles of individual liberty, constitutional government, sound money, free markets, and a constitutional foreign policy, by means of education, issue advocacy, and grassroots mobilization.
* Political Leadership School on July 29 at the Salt Lake Community College (SLCC) in Sandy, Utah – https://facl-training.org/schools/events/sandy-ut-pls-29jul2023
Please visit Liberty Roundtable.com, find the show notes for today, and sign up for this all-day class!
* Federal Court Makes this July 4th a True Independence Day – Ron Paul.
* “federal Judge Terry A. Doughty commemorated Independence Day by striking a blow for the separation of big tech and state. Specifically, he issued a preliminary injunction prohibiting a number of government officials and agencies from communicating with social media companies to request they censor certain posts.” – The judge wrote that this case could involve “the most massive attack against free speech in United States’ history.”
* The Brutal Reality of NATO’s Vilnius Summit – Daniel McAdams.
* Why Shouldn’t a University Be Free to Adopt Affirmative Action? – Jacob G. Hornberger.
* Three Important News Items Most of the Media “Forgot” To Tell You About – Chuck Baldwin, LewRockwell.com
* Where is the black-robed regiment when we need it?