* Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell abruptly stopped talking during his opening statement – He appeared to be unable to restart talking.
* Guests: Bryan Rust, Kelly Finnegan, Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com
* Honest Money Report: Gold – $1947.80 Silver – $24.25.
* Fed Hikes Interest Rates to a 22-Year High Quarter-point increase is 11th in 17 months – The quarter-point hike brings the Fed’s short-term rate to roughly 5.3%, the highest level since 2001.
* Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell said he believes high inflation will be with us until 2025, even with record high-interest rates.
* Kevin McCarthy: I need a favor. Could you spare a minute to provide your honest feedback and answer a few questions? – Official Speaker’s Survey.
On a scale of 1 to 10, do you approve of my performance as Speaker of the House?
What frustrates you the most about the current political environment?
What is your source to hear about the news?
Do you prefer to hear from us via email or text?
What type of content do you enjoy the most?
Anything else you would like to share?