* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley, Founder and Chairman of the Constitution Commemoration Foundation and the author of the book and DVD/CD lecture series “To Preserve the Nation.” In the Tradition of the Founding Fathers – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* Megyn Kelly, said Wednesday that she deeply regrets getting the COVID-19 vaccine because she believes she has suffered a vaccine injury.
* Ms. Kelly said that she regrets getting vaccinated and then boosted, saying she doesn’t think it was necessary—and that a doctor told her that an autoimmune condition she developed after getting the shot may be related to the vaccine.
* Guest: Dr. Daniel Cummings.
* A Proposal: The National Debt Repayment Amendment!
* On the first day of the first fiscal year after the ratification of this amendment, Article 1, Section 8, Clause 2, of the Constitution of the United States is hereby repealed, and the Congress of the United States shall thereafter have no further authority to borrow money on the credit of the United States except as follows.
* We Discuss The Pros and Cons of This Well Thought Out Solution!
* Sam Bushman: If anyone can find a better solution, we want to see it!