* Guest: Eldon Stahl – Field Coordinator – The John Birch Society – JBS.org – TheNewAmerican.com
* Guests: Bryan Rust, Kelly Finnegan, Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com
* The Federal Reserve announced a pause in hikes for its benchmark federal funds rate, keeping the rate at its highest level since 2001 – The Fed’s decision not to raise rates keeps the target range between 5.25% and 5.50%.
* Honest Money Report: Gold – $1916.70 Silver – $23.05.
* The US national debt reached $33+ trillion for the first time on Monday, according to data published by the Treasury Department.
* Several Western electric vehicle (EV) manufacturers appear to have connections to a region of China known for slave labor, The Washington Post reported – The EV supply chains of Ford, Volkswagen and Tesla all appear to have links to Xinjiang Province, China, where the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) allegedly has detained and effectively enslaved Uyghur Muslims, which the State Department described as “genocide” in 2021.
* A top official in the Department of Energy (DOE) tweeted Monday that it would not be sustainable to replace all gas-powered cars with electric vehicles (EVs).
He suggested that broader changes to American urban planning and transportation preferences to shift away from a reliance on driving could be necessary to reach climate-related “sustainability” targets – “We need to invest in micro mobility, new ownership models, better urban planning models and other improvements,”.
* The cost of raising a kid up until college in the US has reached nearly $240,000, that amount includes just the basics, according to CBS News.
* Why isn’t “Slow Walking” an investigation called OBSTRUCTION? – The SNAKE, GARLAND OBSTRUCTED CONGRESS – Christian Knuckles.