* A study published by WalletHub found a majority of America’s least safe cities are Democrat strongholds.
* Researchers looked at the 150 most populated cities in the US, and ranked them across 41 key indicators of safety. Washington, DC, San Bernardino and Baton Rouge ranked lowest for overall home and community safety, which included metrics related to theft, violence, sex offenders, assaults, forcible rapes, and a slew of other heinous crimes.
* Los Angeles, Detroit, St. Louis, Fort Lauderdale, Oakland and a number of other predominantly Democrat cities ranked within the least safe places to live overall, including metrics related to financial safety and frequency of natural disasters.
* What’s strange is that Washington, DC, ranked No. 1 for number of law enforcement employees per capita, but was still the third worst place to live in terms of personal and community safety.
* The capital also ranked in the top three for the most hate crime per capita.
* The results of the study don’t differ too much to 2022, when homicide rates were significantly higher in Democrat-run cities than those controlled by the GOP.
* St Louis, Fort Lauderdale, and San Bernardino were also ranked some of the least safe cities in 2022, and Washington, DC, was considered one of the worst-run cities during the same year.
* Nearly naked prostitutes prowl streets in broad daylight, but California law ties police hands – National City Mayor Ron Morrison says controversial new California law caused brazen prostitution to spiral.
* ACT scores fell for the sixth consecutive year in 2023, despite billions spent by the federal government to prevent learning loss.
* Sam Sounds Off On The Proper Role Of Education!