* Jordan nominated for House speaker, but falls short of votes needed.
* Kari Lake, along with other Republicans in battleground states, has come out against a national abortion ban.
* Social Security Announces 3.2% Cost-of-Living Adjustment (COLA) Increase for 2024 may not be enough to help seniors recover from inflation.
* Social Security’s 2024 COLA drops to 3.2%, from 8.7% this year.
* Big Pharma Nation: Americans will spend half their lives taking prescription drugs, study predicts.
* Major banks close over 3,000 branches nationwide – WND.com
* Main Stream Groups Lie: “Bushman publicly complained about not being able to use blackface”.
* Is Juan Williams guilty of virtually dressing up Joe in “Black Face?” Hate Watch needs to be all over this one!
* We Keep An Eye On Hate So You Don’t Half To!
* Utah became the latest state to file a lawsuit against TikTok, alleging the company is “baiting” children into addictive and unhealthy social media habits.
* TikTok lures children into hours of social media use, misrepresents the app’s safety and deceptively portrays itself as independent of its Chinese parent company, ByteDance, Utah claims in the lawsuit. “We will not stand by while these companies fail to take adequate, meaningful action to protect our children. We will prevail in holding social media companies accountable by any means necessary,” Republican Gov. Spencer Cox said at a news conference announcing the lawsuit, which was filed in state court in Salt Lake City. Arkansas and Indiana have filed similar lawsuits while the US Supreme Court prepares to decide whether state attempts to regulate social media platforms