* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley, Founder and Chairman of the Constitution Commemoration Foundation and the author of the book and DVD/CD lecture series “To Preserve the Nation.” In the Tradition of the Founding Fathers – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* Fewer than 5% of all Utahns have received the latest COVID-19 shot since it was released in mid-September, a rate that lags behind nationwide numbers that are being described as “abysmal.”
* Mike Pence Suspends Presidential Bid: ‘This Is Not My Time’.
* Is Vivek Ramaswamy Constitutionally Qualified To Be President of the United States of America?
* Eric Adams is shipping migrants out of NYC.
* For Gen Z, a New Hollywood Term: ‘Nomance’ Survey finds younger audiences want fewer sex scenes and more platonic relationships on screen.
* Great Song: Kenny Chesney – The Good Stuff!