* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org, RonPaulInstitute.org
* Biden Election Strategy: ‘Let’s Fight Three Wars at Once!’ – Ron Paul.
* Biden, War and the Constitution – Andrew Napolitano.
* “Can the president fight any war he wishes? Can Congress fund any war it chooses? Are there constitutional and legal requirements that must first be met before war is waged? Can the United States legally attack an ally?”
* Aces and Eights – William Schryver.
* David Pyne to Speak: We will discuss the recent conflict between Israel and Hamas, and the ongoing conflict between Ukraine and Russia, at the first-Friday-of-the-month Highland Meeting this Friday, November 3, from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM, at the Highland City Council Chambers in Highland, Utah (5400 West Civic Center Drive, Highland, Utah 84003).
* No Farmers, No Food: Will You Eat the Bugs? Documentary on Epoch.TV
This 70-minute documentary was published last month, and explains the impact of Agenda 2030 on the people of countries around the world.
This documentary is important for everyone to watch, not just for knowing what’s on your dinner plate but also to have the knowledge to prevent another man-made famine in the future and protect your freedoms and liberties.
* Those who control the land, control the food; and those who control the food, control the people.
* There are currently four insect species that have been approved for human consumption by the European Union. Additional species are likely to be approved in the near future.