* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org, RonPaulInstitute.org
* Utah State Rep. Phil Lyman announces run for governor.
* US Senate Votes on Audit the Fed – John McCardell, Executive Director, Campaign for Liberty.
* It’s not Inflation. It’s Depreciation – Michael Boldin, TenthAmendmentCenter.com
* The founding generation described the problem more accurately than we do today. Calling it depreciation is more accurate than calling it inflation. We have inflation because the currency has been depreciated. So inflation is the result of depreciation. In other words, depreciation causes inflation.
* Identifying Problems in Voter Rolls with Fractal Technology – FractalWeb.app
This all started at the request of Sheriff Clark in Wisconsin. He called Fractal and asked them to investigate issues with his county’s voter roll.
* America’s Forgotten Stories – Lydia Wallace Nuttall.
“Blest with vict’ry and peace, may the heaven-rescued land praise the Pow’r that hath made and preserved us a nation!”
* Is America on the Verge of World War Three in Ukraine and/or Israel? – David Pyne.