Hosted By: Sam Bushman and friends On The Air: 7am-9am MT, Monday – Saturday
On Air Number: 866-986-NEWS (6397)
Listen Anytime Line: 641-741-2540
A variety of local, state, and national political topics are explored from a refreshing, unique, and independent perspective. Political conversation that takes on the lamestream press like never before, that cuts through the spin and fluff to the heart of today’s key political issues. Promoting God, Family, and Country in the media and our lives. Let Freedom Ring!Read all about the last 12 power-packed hours below...
* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org
* Report on the Political Leadership School – If you have never attended this school before, you are welcome to watch the 20-minute video found at the FACL website, facl-training.org
* If you cannot travel to attend one of these schools, then volunteer to host a school in your own community!
* Dr. Simone Gold Jailed for Trespassing – LifeSiteNews.com – From the beginning, Gold was singled out by the FBI among the thousands who entered the Capitol on January 6, despite her totally peaceful conduct.
* We now have a two-tiered system of justice in this country. Not all people are treated equally before the law. Powers that be have removed the blindfold from Lady Justice.
* Journalist Julie Kelly’s Unshakeable Faith in Freedom – TheNewAmerican.com
* Book: “January 6: How Democrats Used the Capitol Protest to Launch a War on Terror Against the Political Right.”
* Independent investigative journalist Julie Kelly, who has reported extensively on Jan. 6, pointed to testimony that omitted evidence regarding Ray Epps, the figure seen in many videos orchestrating the breach of the Capitol who, has not been indicted by the DOJ.
* Revolver News has reported evidence that FBI informants and Antifa operatives turned a peaceful Jan. 6 rally into a riot, spotlighting the role of Epps. In a follow-up report, Revolver News presented evidence, backed by videos and images, that there were others who worked in tandem with Epps to orchestrate the break-in.
* The NYT reported last September that a member of the Proud Boys who entered the Capitol on Jan. 6 was an FBI informant. The informant who texted his bureau handler during the riot insisted the Proud Boys had no advanced plan to enter the Capitol and disrupt the election certification.
* The FBI said in August it had not found evidence that Jan. 6 was the result of an organized plot to overturn the election, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.
* Jan. 6 prisoner: Ray Epps recruited me – ‘Why is he not in jail for obstruction of Congress or seditious conspiracy?’ – Art Moore, WND.com
* “Why is Ray Epps not in jail for inciting the crowd or obstruction of Congress or seditious conspiracy?” writes Sean Michael McHugh, a California business owner and father of four, in a letter published by the Gateway Pundit.
* The All-American Lie Factory – Philip Giraldi.
* Russian MIL Declares Ukraine the Origin of COVID-19 – LewRockwell.com
* Russia directly accuses the US of creating and releasing Covid-19! Russia then pointed to US Congressman Jason Crow of the House Intelligence Committee who warned Americans about the dangers of giving their DNA to private companies. Why? Because “there is a possibility that test results will be sold to third parties… and the information obtained could be used to develop biological weapons targeting specific groups… or individuals.”
* Are we already in WW3? Was C19 the first weapon fired?
* The Left is trying to impeach Clarence Thomas, they already have well over a MILLION signatures in support!
* Trump received a huge 69% of the vote at CPAC’s conference in Dallas, followed by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis who received 24%.
* The Alex Jones Trial Takes a Bizarre Turn – Joel Skousen, WorldAffairsBrief.com
* If this novel legal precedent holds, it puts all of us who claim the government is involved in false flag conspiracies at risk of lawsuits by “aggrieved” federal agents—the very ones who know the government created the crisis and yet hide behind the veil of state secrets. As Mike Cernovich wrote, “the Alex Jones precedent means if you don’t accept the Vegas shooting explanation, then FBI agents can sue you because you’re calling them liars by implication.” He’s right.
* Jury Awards Punitive Damages in Alex Jones Case of $45M – Stop the monetization of misinformation and lies.
* Sandy Hook lawyer intends to turn over copy of Alex Jones’s phone records to Jan. 6 panel!
* The jury heard testimony Friday that Jones and Free Speech Systems, the parent company of Infowars, have a net worth of $135M to $270M, per the Times.
* The producer of beloved candy bar Snickers issued an apology after releasing an ad suggesting Taiwan is a country.
* Guest: Leslie Rubin, President of Main Street Economics – MainStreetEconomics.org
* Our Mission is to educate the public on economics so people can vote for smart economic policy to get our country back on track. We inherited a country that works, and we are destroying it financially. You, your kids, and grandkids will face huge problems ahead if we do not fix it.
* Learn Economics, then Vote Smart.
* Book: Why you should give a dam about Economics.
* Guest: Ariela Moscowitz, Director of Communications of Decriminalize Sex Work (DSW) End Human Trafficking. Promote Health & Safety – We will never stop fighting for bodily autonomy – decriminalizesex.work
* InfoWars host Alex Jones was ordered to pay $4.1M by an Austin jury Thursday.
* Musk Fires At Twitter, Citing Fraud. Twitter called the claims false and irrelevant.
* The Department of Transportation is proposing changes to federal policy that guide flight refunds, providing more recourse for passengers when airlines cancel flights or significantly alter a flight’s schedule, route or seat categories – If a new federal policy goes into effect, Americans will have more recourse when airlines cancel or significantly delay flights.
* US Calls Rise Of Monkeypox An Emergency.
* Tuesday’s resounding referendum victory for abortion rights supporters in Kansas provides some evidence that the political landscape. has shifted – The victory, by a 59-41 margin occured in a Republican stronghold.
* Abortion Rights Might Win Voter Support in 40 States.
* Guest: Rod Collins, SelfManagementCollaborative.com
* Wiki Management: A Revolutionary New Model for A Rapidly Changing and Collaborative World.
* Nobody is Smarter than Everybody!
* Alex Jones concedes Sandy Hook massacre was “100% real” as he testifies.
* After Alex Jones’ lawyers leak years of emails, Infowars financial documents are revealed in court.
* Free Speech Systems LLC, the Alex Jones-owned company behind Infowars, filed for bankruptcy, according to federal court records.
* Why Did Free Speech Systems File for Bankruptcy? – Chapter 11 bankruptcies are frequently dubbed “reorganization” cases. They generally allow companies to remain in control of their own operations and do not require companies to liquidate their assets.
* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com
* Guest: Kelly Finnegan, Senior Chemist Joins us on air.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1781.60 Silver: $20.24.
* Fact Check: Did The White House ‘Change the Definition of Recession’?
* Wikipedia Attempts To Change The Definition Of ‘Recession’ 41 Times.
* Donald Trump, Jr., stated in a Twitter post, “Apparently The White House is changing the definition of recession this week so we can pretend that we’re not in one.”
* He Lost $187M in Bitcoin, Has Idea How to Get It Back James Howells’ latest plan involves AI.
* Credit Scores for Millions Were Wrong Equifax glitch affected reports over 3 weeks, possibly changing interest rates or causing loan rejections.
* Rutgers University microbiologist Dr. Richard Ebright testified before the US Senate Wednesday that top public health officials lied about dangerous gain-of-function (GoF) research experiments conducted in China.
* Senators on a key Homeland Security Subcommittee argued for an expansive review of gain-of-function research, which opponents argue may have created the COVID-19 virus.
* Dr. Robert Malone: COVID-19 Vaccines Hinder the Immune System, Lead to More Severe Illness – TheEpochTimes.com
* this phenomenon is the result of a process called “immune imprinting,” whereby initial exposure to a virus strain may prevent the body from producing enough neutralizing antibodies against a newer strain. This process is reinforced by multiple inoculations.
* Do you support bussing illegals to DC?
* Guest: Dave Shestokas, Attorney, and Author of Two Books Constitutional Sound Bites and Creating the Declaration of Independence – Shestokas.com
* Constitution Educational Series – Constitutionally Speaking.
* The Declaration is the inspiration and the Constitution is the execution.
* Guest: James Edwards – Race, Politics & Hypocrisy in 21st Century America – thepoliticalcesspool.org
* Aesop’s Fables: A man is known by the company he keeps!
* Ammon Bundy is guilty of Nothing!
* What Is a Research Associate?
* Eric Trump appears on radio program that sparked controversy for his brother – Daniella Diaz, CNN.
* Right-wing U.S. sheriffs vow to probe 2020 voter-fraud claims – Peter Eisler, Reuters
* The Six Degrees of Separation Theory and How it Works!
* The Ass and His Purchaser!
* The CNN Mack Attack!
* US District Judge Matthew McFarland, a Trump appointee, Orders Air Force officials on July 27 Not to Punish Members Seeking Religious Exemptions to the COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate! – TheEpochTimes.com
* Guest: Roger Fuller, Election Fraud Data Anylist – Are you familiar with the Edison System?
* How Do We Beet The Rig?
* Experts: Hunter Biden’s Failure to Register as Foreign Agent Could Mean Prison – Breitbart.com
* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley – To Preserve The Nation – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* Biden’s dollar plan a deeply troubling development – March 9, 2022, Biden quietly signed Executive Order 14067 – Buried inside this order is a sinister provision that sets the stage for: Legal government surveillance of all US citizens, Total control over your bank accounts and purchases.
* Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis? Ben Carson weighs in on 2024 – WND.com
* Trump is the likely Republican nominee in 2024, but Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is in a good position to win in 2028 and occupy the Oval Office for eight years, suggests former Trump Cabinet member Dr. Ben Carson.
* The midterm elections will produce a political ad spending total of $8.4 billion, Kantar CMAG predicts, close to 2020’s $9 billion result. Vice President Steve Passwaiter says that more than $4 billion will go to broadcast TV, which retains its political ad dominance.
* Guest: Wendy Kinney, Founder and CEO of Revere Payments – ReverePayments.com
* Freedom To Do Business – Cancel Culture Has No Place Here! No one should have to sacrifice their first amendment rights for fear that the payment processors needed to run your business will terminate you because of your beliefs. We believe in better payment processing for all!
* We hope that you will spread the word that there is a world-class payment provider that will protect your freedom do business and support your conservative values.
* Guest: James Edwards – Race, Politics & Hypocrisy in 21st Century America – thepoliticalcesspool.org
* New at Sovren: Ben Swann’s Truth in Media: Facebook “Full of CIA Agents” Deciding Content Policy.
* Trump To Sue CNN Over ‘Repeated Defamatory Statements’.
Hot News Daily