* Guest: John Sabal, founder and President of The Patriot Voice, has filed a $25M lawsuit against the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) alleging defamation and injurious falsehood – ThePatriotVoice.us
* The faces behind Patriot Voice belong to power couple John Sabal and his partner, Amy.
* Payment Processing Giant That Terminated Conference Hosts for Being Conservative Faces $18M Lawsuit – TheGatewayPundit.com
* Deplatforming from ticketing and payment systems is nothing new to conservatives.
* The Patriot Voice has filed a lawsuit against TSYS for $18M. According to the lawsuit, TSYS’s reason for the cancelation is that The Patriot Voice is an “exclusionary business”–the implication being that The Patriot Voice is somehow racist merely because it hosts conservative political conferences.
Further, the lawsuit alleges that TSYS engaged in deceptive trade practices when it agreed to be the payment processor for a conservative conference but did not disclose that it discriminates on the basis of political viewpoint.
* Anti-Defamation League Sued for $25M by Patriot Group in Landmark Filing – Margaret Flavin, TheGatewayPundit.com
* John a Navy Veteran turned Citizen Journalist, was scheduled to appear on the Tucker Carlson Show to talk about his epic battle with the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) over charges that the leftist group is misrepresenting him, his work and his activism on their website.
* The Patriot Voice is a grassroots organization putting together top-shelf, engaging, and fun events for Patriots, who love God and this country. We showcase pertinent and dynamic speakers, whose messages are timely and relevant.
* Our goal is that all who attend will leave the event with new hope for this country and its future, and a with a new vigor/passion to go home and get involved in their respective communities.