For faster search, use the Monthly Archives Drop-down and search a smaller .
Or keyword search.
* Happy labor Day From The LRT Radio Team!
* Labor day is the third deadliest holiday for drivers.
* Radio Ranks As Most Trustworthy Source in New iHeartMedia Poll – The survey also revealed radio delivers tangible benefits to listeners, from improving mood to remaining connected to the community.
* Broadcasters warn of possible closures of radio and television stations across Canada.
* Bankrupt iHeartMedia Wants to Pay Top Brass Up to $33M in Bonuses.
* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley – To Preserve The Nation – FreedomsRisingSun.com.
* Paradise awaits you Sam – Winnings are within your reach!
* A Home Where the Spirit of the Lord Dwells – Henry B. Eyring.
* Laboring For God, Family and Country – Your Labor is Not in Vain!
* How Do You Measure Success? – It Starts With Discovering Your Governing Values!
* Guest: Richard Mack – CSPOA.org.
* America’s Fight: Civilization Versus Anarchy – Newt Gingrich Newsweek.
* Guess Who Trained Today’s Street Terrorists? – G. Edward Griffin. The old idea of divide and conquer strategy had been further refined as long ago as 1862 into a concept called the Primal Race Struggle. Therein lies the explanation for the violence unfolding in our streets today. It is important to understand the continuity between the leaders of the rioters of the 60s who trained the leaders of the rioters of today.
* Disney’s Mulan 2020: Loyalty, Bravery, Truth and devotion to family are the pillars of virtue in society.
* CSPOA Event: America’s Last Hope in Lynchburg, , VA at Liberty University on September 30th – 9-5PM – CSPOA.org.
* Red Pill Expo in Jekyll Island, Georgia, on October 10-12 – RedPillExpo.org.
* The war going on in our society Over pro-death and Abortion!
* Law and Order Is for Everyone – Tony Perkins. Calling for law and order was never controversial — until President Trump did it. And now that his message is resonating in America, the media has decided: restoring order isn’t just controversial, but racist too.
* Black voter approval of Trump hits 45%.
* Presidential hopeful Kanye West recently explained that the importance of family is the reason behind his stance and why he’s pro-life.
* It does not matter how old or how young, how big, or how small – God WILL strengthen us all to accomplish His mighty will. He is gathering Gideon’s army, and while godless giants might view the Lord’s people as small, or old or weak; the Lord our God has and will prepare all for victory in His name – Mat LC.org.
* Facebook has labeled the Kyle Rittenhouse shooting a mass murder – FB placed the 17-year-old Rittenhouse on the company’s list of “dangerous individuals and organizations,” Takes Down Content From Anyone Defending Kyle.
* ‘We’ve been living a lie’: Lincoln man goes viral with hilarious rant against boneless chicken wings – Nebraska man says ‘boneless wings’ are blasphemy and the time for change is now – The Hill.
* US trade deficit surges 18.9% in July to $63.6B, highest amount in 12 years!
* FamilySearch the genealogical branch of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has announced that RootsTech 2021 will be held in February as a free, virtual event. the annual family history conference will now be held online Feb. 25-27th.
* Biden Declares Himself an Ally of the Protesters – NYT.
* Joe Biden Twitter post suggests followers will become more violent if he isn’t elected – Johnathan Jones.
* Why Won’t Biden Condemn Antifa or BLM Violence? – Ben Shapiro.
* Hillary gave Ghislaine Maxwell’s nephew ‘very powerful’ position at State Department – ‘Special treatment’: ‘Put in charge of the Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs, covering the Middle East’.
* ‘A foreign government was trying to influence the CLINTON campaign’ – ‘Clear double standard’: Documents reveal FBI helped Hillary while targeting Trump.
* Nolte: Rose McGowan Rips DNC, Clintons — ‘I Believe Joe Biden Is a Rapist’.
* RNC Officially Repudiates Discredited Southern Poverty Law Center.
* Detroit Absentee Ballot Chaos: ‘So Inaccurate We Can’t Even Attempt to Make Right’.
* Postal Service kills off money-making program to prevent Christian scene on stamps ‘This is hypocrisy at its worst’.
* Andrew Cuomo Allows Rock Stars to Bypass New York Quarantine to Attend VMAs.
* Portland Rioters Bring Guillotine, Burn American Flags.
* The NFL had 77 positive COVID-19 tests from 11 teams re-examined by a New Jersey lab after false positives, and all those tests came back negative – NY AP.
* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1934.09 Silver: $27.12.
* Pelosi claims she was ‘set up’ by hairdresser – Demands ‘apology’ amid backlash from illegal salon appointment – Salon owner Erica Kious, said in an interview with Tucker Carlson, Pelosi’s claim is “absolutely false.”
* Budget deficit to hit record $3.3T – The spike in the deficit means that federal debt will exceed annual gross domestic product next year.
* Study: Children fare better with married parents – By age 5, half of kids with cohabiting mom and dad experience family separation.
* Half of U.S. Christians: Casual sex between consenting adults is acceptable – Many OK with unmarried relations ‘sometimes or always’.
* There is actually a law! By an 1866 Act of Congress, no living person can be portrayed on US coins.
* No grace for Grace: Teenager incarcerated for not doing homework – Chuck Norris.
* Stop sexting: New software zaps nudity in young people’s social-media traffic – In test stage it already eliminates 92% of explicit images.
* JK Rowling returns human-rights award to group that denounces her trans views – Author ‘follows my conscience’ after head of organization says her views are transphobic.
* Christian Walker: If Kindergartners Can Obey Teachers, Grown Men Can Obey Police Officers There is a well-crafted establishment media narrative that police officers routinely shoot suspects as a way to wipe out black and brown folks, and that poisonous lie is currently serving as fuel for violent civil unrest throughout the nation.
* Massachusetts orders all students to receive flu vaccine by end of year – Sets requirement for entering school in January!
* Catholic priest closes DNC by praying for ‘the unborn child in the womb’!
* Planned Parenthood explains how abortionists harvest ‘intact human fetuses’ – Video reveals sworn statements about procedure that results in ‘more usable fetal tissues’.
* 7 reasons Trump will win in a mega-landslide – Scott Lively.
* Lauren Nelson, Age 11 Girl Buys and Renovates Her Own Tiny Home.
* “She has three envelopes that she puts her money in — ‘give,’ ‘save’ and ‘spend’ — and I think she made a really good choice,” her mom said. “She now says she’s part of the tiny home nation.”
* Actress attends illegal church service: ‘It’s my God-given right to be able to worship God freely’ – Sam Sorbo speaks out for religious freedom: ‘Be more afraid of compliance’.
* Walmart+ to take on Amazon Prime – The $98-a-year Walmart+ membership includes free shipping on items $35 and over, they will add more features to the plan over time. Walmart+ available September 15.
* Amazon wins FAA approval to deliver packages by drone. Back in December 2013, Jeff Bezos said in a TV interview that drones would be flying to customer’s homes within five years. Amazon still did not say when it expected drones to make deliveries to shoppers.
* President Trump Marks National Day of Prayer 2017, Signs “Johnson Amendment” Executive Repeal! Wisely Asks Congress To Finish The Job!
* Guest: Becky Akers – Author: Halestorm, Abducting Arnold. the revolutionary new novels. Buy them before They’re banned!
* Reject Mask Mandates By Force Without Moral Authority!
* Indonesia: Police Force Groom to Do Push-Ups for Not Wearing Mask at Wedding!
* Philadelphia Mayor who banned indoor dining gets caught dining inside neighboring state – ‘No social distancing or mask-wearing while restaurants here close, suffer and fight for every nickel’.
* ‘Sorry, no mask allowed’: Some businesses pledge to keep out customers who cover their faces – Kevin Smith, owner of the Liberty Tree Tavern in Elgin, Tex., put up a sign banning customers from wearing face masks inside his bar – Washington Post.
* No masks allowed: stores turn customers away in US culture war!
* Nancy Pelosi seen without mask inside San Francisco hair salon.
* Reject Vaccine Mandates By Force Without Moral Authority!
* Just Say No, To All Mandates By Force Without Moral Authority!