Hosted By: Sam Bushman with Co-Host Curt Crosby
On The Air: 7am-9am MT, Monday – Friday
On Air Number: 866-986-NEWS (6397)
A variety of local, state, and national political topics are explored from a refreshing, unique, and independent perspective. Political conversation that takes on the lamestream press like never before, that cuts through the spin and fluff to the heart of today’s key political issues. Promoting God, Family, and Country in the media and our lives. Let Freedom Ring!
* Republicans want to give the CBO a raise – A $2M budget increase
* President Trump is expected to name New York financier Anthony Scaramucci as his next communications director.
* Clinton Breaks Another Promise – Campaign Never Bought ‘Carbon Offsets’ To Atone For Hillary’s Private Jet Rides.
* Trump Publicly Bashes The New York Times But Loves Giving Them Interviews – Peter Hasson.
* Baseball legend Curt Schilling: Beltway out of touch – WND.com.
* Rand Paul Backs Trump: Sessions ‘Should Not Have Recused Himself.
* Sam Bushman: Fire Jeff ASAP`!
* Sears’ Kenmore brand will be sold on Amazon.
* Guest: Richard Mack – CSPOA.org – TheFreedomCoalition.com.
* Sen Rand Paul Slams Asset Forfeiture As ‘Unconstitutional.
* Maxine Waters: I’ll Run For President If Millennials Want Me To
* US Postal Service Breaks Election Laws To Support Hillary, Media Silent – Will Ricciardella.
The big three networks ignored a report Wednesday uncovering violations of federal law committed by the U.S. Postal Service.
The investigation found that 97 letter carriers took time off, sometimes weeks, to take part in the union’s (AFL-CIO) Labor 2016 program , canvassing, making phone calls and working on other get-out-the-vote efforts to help elect Clinton and other pro-labor candidates,” according the Washington Post.
* Tebow cites comfort as reason for recent surge.
* Food Stamp Use Falls to Lowest Level in Seven Years.
Hot News Daily