Hosted By: Sam Bushman with Co-Host Curt Crosby
On The Air: 7am-9am MT, Monday – Friday
On Air Number: 866-986-NEWS (6397)
A variety of local, state, and national political topics are explored from a refreshing, unique, and independent perspective. Political conversation that takes on the lamestream press like never before, that cuts through the spin and fluff to the heart of today’s key political issues. Promoting God, Family, and Country in the media and our lives. Let Freedom Ring!
* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org.
* Tips for the Eclipse from Idaho Sheriff Rene Rodriguez.
* former Congressman Dr. Ron Paul turned 82 years old. Happy Birthday!
* More on Charlottesville, Virginia.
Solving the slavery problem, there was a presidential candidate in 1844 by the name of Joseph Smith who proposed that slavery be abolished by peaceful means.
Smith proposed the abolition of slavery by the year 1850 through compensated emancipation funded with revenue from the sale of public lands and with the savings from cutting the salaries of members of the United States Congress from $8 to $2 per day.
Smith explained, “The Southern people are hospitable and noble. They will help to rid so free a country of every vestige of slavery, whenever they are assured of an equivalent for their property.” Smith’s compensated emancipation proposal was reportedly well-received in Kentucky.
* Letter from Senator Orrin Hatch.
How about a new game? “Agree or Disagree?”!
* Attacking the Fed on Facebook.
* South Jordan mayoral candidate proposes city-owned bus line.
* Aimee Palmitessa a Teacher at elite Brentwood School arrested, accused of unlawful sex with a minor.
* NY schools to use vaping, bullying detectors.
* Texas permanently bans taxpayer funding of abortion.
* Alabama Senate Poll: Roy Moore, with Majority Support, Takes Commanding Lead over Luther Strange!
Hot News Daily