Hosted By: Sam Bushman with Co-Host Curt Crosby
On The Air: 7am-9am MT, Monday – Friday
On Air Number: 866-986-NEWS (6397)
A variety of local, state, and national political topics are explored from a refreshing, unique, and independent perspective. Political conversation that takes on the lamestream press like never before, that cuts through the spin and fluff to the heart of today’s key political issues. Promoting God, Family, and Country in the media and our lives. Let Freedom Ring!
* Rand Paul, R-Ky., Ted Cruz, R-Texas, Mike Lee, R-Utah, and Ron Johnson, R-Wis., said they would not vote for the Senate Republican healthcare plan in its current form.
* Ranchers fume as ‘Rainbow Family’ set to camp on federal land in Oregon – Eric Mortenson Capital Press.
* Houston Selling Some Assets – lewrockwell.com.
* Deep State Torture – RT.com.
* Making America Not So Great Again.
* New York Sues Pro-Lifers For Picketing Outside An Abortion Clinic – Grace Carr.
* Guest Richard Mack: CSPOA.org – TheFreedomCoalition.com.
* TV news network yanks job offer for Bill O’Reilly – WND.com.
* Trump Administration Vows To Investigate Teachers For Using Biologically Accurate Pronouns – DailyCaller.com.
* Private investigators: Seth Rich murder evidence vanishing – Alicia Powe.
* Mississippi Religious Freedom bill upheld by court! – AFA.
The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals (federal court in New Orleans) upheld the Mississippi “Protecting Freedom of Conscience from Government Discrimination Act” or HB 1523.
This law protects people of faith.
Hot News Daily