3rd Party Disclosure
3rd Party Links
Fair Information Practices
Our Contact Information
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
We do not collect personal information from visitors of our site unless they use the contact form to give or get information from us.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site. Note: At the time of this revision date, LibertyRoundtable.com does not use any registration (no logins), no newsletter, and no surveys. There is a contact page for us to use for feeback or inquiry about services which is stored locally until deleted by staff on a regular basis.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions would normally be processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. LibertyRoundtable.com does not take or send you to input any transactions. No sales on this site.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser type is a somewhat different, look at your browser’s Help Menu or privacy options/settings to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function as well, but we don’t foresee that. The built in software cookies are not important to us. We prefer phone contact to keep privacy at a premium. It should not affect the user’s experience.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site and never plan to do so in the future.
You may view the privacy policies of the third-party software used here, which isn’t much. We do not want to view any identifiable information of people visiting this site except for the member area where anyone can ask to be totally
We use GDPR Pro to record the legal acceptance of our Policies and Terms from EU/Switzerland visitors. We use no uncommon or specialized tracking or logging systems on this site, you may be confident.
This site uses Wordfence (Defiant) to handle some security. Please read their policies here which cover their client sites. Defiant has pre-signed the agreement and it is available to all Defiant customers that are processing personal data and operate in the European Economic Area (EEA) or are otherwise subject to the territorial scope of the GDPR. To learn more about privacy and data protection rules of the EEA click here.
Contact us about any questions you may have, we’ll get back with you as soon as possible. Thank you for your support!
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via in-site notification within 1 business day.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
Use the Contact page and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Liberty News Radio
1259 N. 100 W.
American Fork, Utah 84003
jotform at libertynewsradio dot com