For faster search, use the Monthly Archives Drop-down and search a smaller .
Or keyword search.
* Guest: Richard Mack Founder and President of CSPOA – A partnership between citizens and local law enforcement, especially sheriffs. Mack encourages those not in law enforcement to stand with their sheriffs. – CSPOA.org.
* Guest: Robert David Steele – ARISE USA, The Resurrection Tour – The tour of the century, riding for faith, family, and freedom – BigBatUSA.org.
* Guest: Trent Loos, Agriculture Advocate, Radio Personality, Ground Commander, Arise USA, The Resurrection Tour – LoosTales.com.
* Loving Liberty is excited to host the national Arise USA Tour at Liberty Hall. We are partnering with our good friend, Trent Loos, who will be paying a tribute to Bert Smith. This is a FREE event you will not want to miss. Come join us Monday, June 21st, at 4:00PM. We are expecting a big crowd so we have also reserved Smith Park. More details to come.
* National Arise USA Tour Coverage Continued!
* Guest: Kevin Jenkins, Founder of Urban Global Health Alliance, The mission of UGHA is to educate, empower and release urban communities and their leaders from decades of indoctrination and suppression; and to create effective public policy which safeguard rights of equality.
* Kevin Jenkins Truth Warrior: “Building healthy communities creates a healthy society.”
* Do you know about Freedom Travel Alliance? If not you soon will! – FTA is a social enterprise which supports the rights of humans to move about freely and to travel unencumbered and without discrimination – freedomtravelalliance.com.
* New Documentary Medical Racism: The New Apartheid Exposing the Truth Behind Systemic Racism in Medicine – MedicalRacism.org.
* VIDEO: 18 seconds show those first into Capitol were not Trump supporters – All black uniforms show they are coordinated, and appear to be from Antifa or BLM – Bob Unruh, WND.com.
* Black Lives Matter infighting reaches a boiling point as members demand ‘accountability’!
* Jazz player Jordan Clarkson helps re-wrap Yum Yum Food Truck after anti-Asian vandalism.
* Guest: Chris Carlson – Discussion of All Things Liberty.
* The Allegory of The Get-Away Driver! – Three Examples: Obamacare, Tax and Spend, The sacred institution of marriage. – Is there anyone who is not to some degree the Get-Away Driver?
* Remember the billions of free media coverage Donald Trump received?
* The Great Reset is essentially a controlled demolition of the American financial system. The events in the months ahead will make the events of the last few months feel insignificant in comparison.
* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley – To Preserve The Nation – FreedomsRisingSun.com.
* LRT Response to Pride Month! – Everywhere we turn these days, rainbow colors appear in almost every nook and cranny of our society. LGBT flags hang over businesses, social media sites are decked out with colorful logos, and even cereal boxes and children’s TV shows are pledging their allegiance to the red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple. So how can believers navigate this culture of sexual anarchy that has become such a dominant and increasingly compulsory force in our society?
* Pride Month is an entire month dedicated to the promotion of LGBTQ voices, celebration of LGBTQ culture and the support of LGBTQ rights.
* LGBT Pride Month is celebrated every year in June. The month of June was chosen for LGBT Pride Month to commemorate the riots held by members of the LGBT community against a police raid that took place at the Stonewall Inn in New York City on June 28, 1969.
* Did you know that the ‘Gay-Pride’ ‘Rainbow Flag’ Actually Mocks God?
* Christians, the Military, and the Transgender Issue – LGBT Troops Destroying Military Morale.
* Ex-Player Candice Wiggins: 98% of WNBA players are lesbians – Wiggins has claimed that she suffered from bullying in the sport due to being heterosexual. – Straight WNBA star: Lesbian culture broke my spirit!
* The Issue Is Freedom VS. Force!
* Is it possible for Sam Bushman to hold to his moral code (defined by God) and co-exist with the LGBT crowd?
* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1888.40 Silver: $27.95.
* First Country Makes Bitcoin Legal Tender ‘Nobody can refuse payment,’ says El Salvador President Nayib Bukele.
* Cyber Cash Is Traceable After All.
* America’s Hope – Ezra Taft Benson – Americans are destroying America.
* Boone County, Kentucky, Circuit Judge Richard A. Brueggemann issued a permanent injunction against all of Gov. Andy Beshear’s COVID restrictions, including the mask mandate.
* No vaccine, no work – USA Today.
* Fauci warned Americans of a highly infectious COVID-19 variant as he urged more vaccinations during Tuesday’s press briefing. The variant, dubbed the “Delta” variant, was first noticed in India and has since spread to other parts of the world, including the UK and America.
* Republicans Press Fauci Over ‘Apparent Discrepancy’ in Congressional Testimony on Wuhan Lab Grant.
* Democrats and Republicans are weaponizing fear and anxiety to totally transform America.
* Cleveland Clinic: No need to vaccinate people who had COVID – Study by top-ranked hospital contradicts claims of Fauci and FDA – Art Moore, WND.com.
* Infected people do not need the vaccine – That’s also the conclusion of Yale University epidemiologist Dr. Harvey Risch.
* “There is more data on natural immunity than there is on vaccinated immunity, because natural immunity has been around longer,” Makary said in a recent interview with radio WMAL in Washington, D.C. “We are not seeing reinfections, and when they do happen, they’re rare. Their symptoms are mild or are asymptomatic.”
* Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds Signs Law Banning Ballot Harvesting.
* Vaccination Site Employee Arrested and Accused of Stealing 528 Empty Vaccination Cards.
* Biden Admin Andy Slavitt, COVID-19 Adviser Steps Down.
* People Fleeing Collapsing Economies of Blue States Advise Those Who Remain: ‘Start Making Better Decisions on Who You Vote For’.
* Challenges to Religious Freedom Continue – From East to West – FRC.org.
* Lockheed Martin Sent Over 1,000 Top Employees to ‘White Male Privilege’ Training, CEO Jim Taiclet Says.
* Police Didn’t Clear BLM Protesters From Park Last Year for Trump Bible Photo-Op.
* The CDC exaggerated the rate of outdoor transmission of the coronavirus, according to a report by The NYT. if you are a vaccinated person, wearing a mask outdoors, I mean, obviously, the risk is minuscule,” Fauci said while on ABC’s “This Week. A string of studies also recently found that with low outdoor transmission, outdoor mask mandates should be reduced.
* Frequent Traveler Lucas Wall, Sues CDC, Biden for ‘Unconstitutional’ Mask Mandate on Public Transport.
* Weight-Adjusted Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin Boosted Survival of Ventilated COVID-19 Patients by 200%.
* Why a Judge Has Georgia Vote Fraud on His Mind: ‘Pristine’ Biden Ballots That Looked Xeroxed – Paul Sperry, RealClearInvestigations.
* Guest: Larry Pratt – Discussion of All Things Liberty.
* ‘Joints for Jabs’ adds new incentive for shot – USAToday.com – “Joints for Jabs” is officially a thing in Washington state. The state’s Liquor and Cannabis Board said it would allow state-licensed cannabis retailers to “provide one joint to adult consumers who receive COVID-19 vaccination at an in-store vaccination clinic.
* US District Judge Roger T. Benitez Rules California’s 32-Year-Old ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban is Unconstitutional.
* Shocker: 2 days ago Republicans win two Texas mayoral races, including one in McAllen, TX which is 85% Hispanic.
* Judge rules school board action unconstitutional, teacher reinstated! Loudoun County Public School teacher Byron “Tanner” Cross after the school board placed him on leave for saying he would refuse to recognize and sanction transgenderism by using pronouns that don’t fit the biological make-up of students. “I will not affirm that a biological boy can be a girl and vice versa because it’s against my religion. It’s lying to a child, it’s abuse to a child, and it’s sinning against our God”.
* Teen Rear-Ends Patrol Car, Makes a New Friend The sergeant even attended his graduation ceremony the next day.
* The Internet Broke Yesterday, but Now It’s Back after outage at Fastly – Dozens of high-traffic websites, including the New York Times , CNN, Amazon, Twitter, Target, Spotify, and the UK government’s home page, couldn’t be reached.
* Guest: mary-margaret Stratton Author: KISS ADDICTION GOODBYE – The Twelve Step Diet to Aid Recovery and Help Heal Addictive or Compulsive Behaviors – 12stepdiet.com.
* Bitcoin’s value declined by over 10% Tuesday after the US government announced it had recovered $4.4 million worth of the cryptocurrency paid to hackers of Colonial Pipeline. This newly-discovered vulnerability of Bitcoin – which was believed to be beyond the reach of the government – caused a massive sell-out, driving the token’s market value down.
* Hacked CEO Joseph Blount: ‘It Was a Complicated Password’ Colonial chief executive is grilled by Senate panel over last month’s pipeline hack.
* FBI app exposed Triads, cartels and Middle East crime syndicates – The operation dubbed “Trojan Shield” in the US duped criminals across the globe into buying cellphones that had pre-loaded FBI software on them.
* “This was an unprecedented operation in terms of its massive scale, innovative strategy and technological and investigative achievement,” Acting U.S. Attorney Randy Grossman said.
* The Missouri House passed legislation that would make Jan. 12 “Rush Limbaugh Day”.
* Utah Jazz, $55 Standing Room Tickets.
* Supreme Court will not hear case on women in Military draft.
* Guest: Randy Wilson AKA thumper – PatriotsSoapBox.com.
* Guest: Connie Fenenga – Local citizen from Rapid City, SD, Discussion of Liberty.
* Arctic Sea Ice Is Melting Twice as Fast Now Cycle of rising temperatures, thinning ice worries researchers.
* Guest: Julie Frye-Mueller – South Decoda State Senator.
* Do you know all of your local elected officials? Do they know you? Sam Repents on air when Julie calls him out.
* Guest: Florence Thompson, President of South Decoda Pie – United States Parents Involved in Education AKA USPIE, Stop Fed Ed – USPIE.org.
* USPIE Documentary: Truth and Lies in American Education – Donate Today.
* Should companies be allowed to require their employees to get a COVID-19 vaccine?