For faster search, use the Monthly Archives Drop-down and search a smaller .
Or keyword search.
* Do I Need A High School Diploma (Or Equivalent) To Enroll In PathwayConnect?
* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1282.10 Silver: $14.62.
* Russia Is Dumping US Dollars to Hoard Gold.
* World Moving to De-dollarize?
* Golden Globes: Christian Bale Thanks ‘Satan’ for Inspiration to Play Dick Cheney.
* ‘Unplanned’ Movie Banned In Canada!
* Reforming Utah’s tax system could include ending the income tax, broadening the tax base or other options, state lawmakers said.
* Sean Spicer: Huawei, the Threat that Is Hiding in Plain Sight.
* The Feds Can Now (Probably) Unlock Every iPhone Model – Forbes.
* Klayman: Freedom Watch Is Investigating Government UFO Cover-Up and Will Soon File Suit!
* Mexicans buy fake phones to hand over in muggings as armed robberies soar.
* Chinese State Media: Trump China Policy ‘Most Barbarian Ever’.
* Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Leana Wen: I Am a Doctor, My Job Is to Take Care of Women.
* Study: Tariff on All Chinese Imports Would Create 720K American Jobs.
* An RV Camp Sprang Up Outside Google’s Headquarters. Now Mountain View Wants to Ban It – With house prices out of reach, where will the van dwellers go?
* Church of Jesus Christ Missionaries Preapproved for BYU-Pathway Worldwide.
* The Perpetual Education Fund!
* Educational Solutions and Opportunities Abound.
* They smell blood in the water – LC Action Chairman – Mat Staver LC.org.
* ‘Pregnancy Kills. Abortion Saves Lives’ – NYT.
* Dr. Alveda King Calls Out Emily Ratajkowski’s ‘Very Racist’ Abortion Comments.
* PA State Rep. Fred Keller won the Pennsylvania House 12th district special election.
* Alleged serial killer charged in deaths of 11 elderly women.
* Congress is Surrendering Our Sovereignty to the United Nations – The United Nations’ tyranny continues.
* Fitton: The Obama White House Tracked a FOIA Request for Clinton Emails.
* NBA Ratings Plunge.
* Romney doesn’t support AL abortion law.
* ‘Where does life begin?’
* Alveda King: New Abortion Laws Are ‘not to Punish Women, but to Give the Baby Civil Rights’.
* End The Holocaust On The Unborn – Jesse Lee Peterson.
* Hearing Green-lighted On Undercover Baby-body-parts Videos.
* Trump: ‘You Do Have a Military-Industrial Complex. They Do Like War.’
* Roy Moore ‘strongly considering’ a second Alabama Senate bid.
* Kim and Kanye named their son ‘Psalm’.
* If there was a Chuck Norris award for heroes, I would give it this past week to three students, a football and track coach, and a former marine turned school security guard – all of whom saved countless students from a deadly firing squad.
* LDS Teen Shot Twice while Rushing Gunman at Colorado School Shooting.
* TX A&M University Fights To Keep Secret Qatari Funding – Apparently pays for school campus, degree program, in Middle East.
* US School Fails Christian Student For Refusing Islamic Prayer – Taught Muslims’ faith is stronger than Christians’.
* James Comey Lied to Congress Under Oath!
* Morehouse College Graduation speaker Billionaire Robert Smith: pledges to pay class of 2019 student debt – an estimated $40M.
* College costs call for creativity – USA Today.
* Americans are carrying $1.57T in student loan debt.
As college costs continue to rise and there seems to be no end in sight, the gap is going to get narrower and narrower at the top of who can really even afford this anymore.
* SAT Secretly Injects Race Into Exam With ‘Adversity Score’ – Skirts potential Supreme Court ruling on affirmative action.
* Rep. Justin Amash accuses Trump of engaging in “impeachable conduct.
* House Freedom Caucus Condemns Amash for Accusing Trump of ‘Impeachable Conduct’.
* On Fox Business, Herman Cain says Black Americans have been “brainwashed” to hate Trump.
* Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe: Donald Trump Has ‘Physical and Behavioral Resemblances’ to Hitler.
* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Political Leadership School on July 27 in Sandy, Utah.
* The Necessary and Proper Clause.
Clause 18 says “The Congress shall have Power … To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.”
* Let’s remember that it is simply a clarification that Congress can pass laws that carry into effect the powers they were expressly given in Article I Section 8, and nothing more.
* “Equality Act” is Unfair to Women.
This bill was approved by the US House by a vote of 236 to 173.
* Call all senators, and urge them to oppose this bill!
* John Bolton Slams MLB Door on Cuba.
* The depiction of Iran as ‘the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism’ is not supported by the facts.
* The World’s Dictatress.
* John Quincy Adams observed: If the United States were ever to abandon its founding foreign policy of non-interventionism, the federal government would inevitably become the world’s dictatress, and a brutal, ruthless one at that.
* Reach out to our public servants and insist that the US end its interventionist foreign policy.
* Guest: Scott Bradley – To Preserve The Nation – FreedomsRisingSun.com.
* Sports Star Loses $4M Contract For Posting Bible Verse – WND.com.
* Pirro: Deep State To Be ‘Exposed,’ ‘Grab Your Popcorn’ – Judge Jeanine: ‘The real show is about to begin’.
* Trump: “I am strongly Pro-Life,” Trump tweeted, with the three exceptions – Rape, Incest and protecting the Life of the mother.
* TEXAS TOWN TRIPLES BILLS FOR CHRISTIAN CHURCHES – ‘A thinly veiled property tax on a tax-exempt entity’.
* School invites drag queens to encourage students to be themselves.
* Franklin Graham: PBS Pushes ‘LGBTQ Agenda’ In ‘Arthur’ Cartoon – New episode features same-sex marriage, proclaims ‘It’s a brand new world’.
* News The Networks Refuse to Use, Liberty RoundTable Live Week In Review.
* Missouri poised to become latest state with Pro-life abortion ban!
* Arthur Brooks Speaks At BYU – “We don’t need to disagree less. We need to disagree better.”
* GOOD GUYS WITH GUNS – Now Available on DVD – MoviePubs.net.
* How an Armed Citizenry Deters Tyranny and Atrocities.
* Taiwan’s legislature voted to legalize same-sex marriage, a first in Asia.
* Trump Follows Through on Threat to Cancel $1B for California High-Speed Rail.
* Sadly Utah Lawmakers passed 574 bills this year, setting a record.