For faster search, use the Monthly Archives Drop-down and search a smaller .
Or keyword search.
* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Political Leadership School on July 27 in Sandy, UT.
* Follow up on INSTEX.
* SWIFT stands for “Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication.” It enables financial institutions to send and receive information about financial transactions in a secure, standardized environment. Since the dollar serves as the world reserve currency, SWIFT facilitates the international dollar system.
* The new payment system called INSTEX (Instrument in Support of Trade Exchanges) will allow France, Britain, and Germany, along with other nations, to continue trade with Iran outside of the dollar-based SWIFT payment system.
* The fact is the U.S. uses the dollar as a foreign policy weapon.
* Still Trust London With Your Gold?
* Peter Schiff: “The days where the dollar is the reserve currency are numbered and we’re going back to basics,” – “Gold was money in the past and it will be money again in the future, and central banks that are smart enough to read that writing on the wall are increasing their gold reserves now.”
* Trump Reminds Us that America Is a Military Nation.
* James Madison: “A standing military force, with an overgrown Executive, will not long be safe companions to liberty….”
* Commonwealth of Virginia in 1788: “… that standing armies in time of peace are dangerous to liberty”.
* US Foreign Policy Is A War On Disobedience.
* Homeowner with AR-15 Repels Four-Armed Intrusion Suspects, Killing Two.
* Jeffrey Epstein spent $350K to ‘influence’ potential witnesses.
* Epstein Ran Deep State Blackmail Operation – WorldAffairsBrief.com.
* The Corrupt System Will Never Police Itself
* A strange thing happened when Jeffrey Epstein came back to New York City after being branded a sex offender: His reputation appeared to rise.
* Trump: Find Out Who Went to Jeffrey Epstein’s Island.
* Con Ed can’t explain what caused the Manhattan blackout.
* Swedes are getting implants in their hands to replace cash, credit cards – Lee Brown.
* Ship seized in $1.3B cocaine bust is owned by JP Morgan Chase.
* Hurricane Barry weakens to a tropical storm as it makes landfall near New Orleans.
* Sam Sounds off on and Catches Up On Three Weeks of News!
* News The Networks Refuse to Use, Liberty RoundTable Live Week In Review.
* Acosta stepping down as Labor secretary amid scrutiny of his handling of Epstein deal
* News The Networks Refuse to Use, LRT Review Continues.
* @RealDonaldTrump – I am not a fan of Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies, which are not money, and whose value is highly volatile and based on thin air. Unregulated Crypto Assets can facilitate unlawful behavior, including drug trade and other illegal activities.
We have only one real currency in the USA, and it is stronger than ever, both dependable and reliable. It is by far the most dominant currency anywhere in the World, and it will always stay that way. It is called the United States Dollar!
* All Money Is Fiat Money – Forbes.
* Trump Drops Effort To Get Citizenship Question On 2020 Census.
* Trump: Mainstream Media Is Not Free Speech, People Who ‘Write Bad’ Are Dangerous.
* Republican-appointed judges toss ‘Emoluments Clause’ lawsuit – and claims ‘Deep State’ pushed case about hotel income from foreign countries.
* A FL pastor Brant Adams, thwarted a would-be robber Thursday and held him at gunpoint until police arrived on scene — all while inside his own church.
* ConspiracyLand: Seth Rich Episode 1 The last days, Episode 2 The Russia connection, Bonus1.
* From the creators of Yahoo News’ “Skullduggery,” host and Chief Investigative Correspondent MichaelIsikoff.
Michael Isikoff: The Seth Rich conspiracy theory that made “its way straight to Fox News and Sean Hannity – started as a Russian intelligence plant”.
* Guest: Richard Mack – TheFreedomCoalition.com – CSPOA.org.
* Tropical Storm Barry: Trump approves Louisiana state of emergency.
* Principal Who Tried to Stay ‘Politically Neutral’ on Holocaust Is Removed.
* $15 Wage Would Curtail Poverty, but Also Jobs.
* Moore asks donors to help him “defeat the establishment.
* US politician Robert Foster insists on chaperone with female reporter.
* House votes to override Trump’s transgender troop ban.
* ‘Eco-friendly’ metal drinking straw pierces woman’s eye, kills her – Joe Kovacs.
* Theater-chain in Canada CEO Doubles Down On Decision To Show ‘Unplanned’ – ‘It is up to each of us to decide whether or not we want to see it’.
* The Fed chair, Jerome Powell, signaled on Wednesday that the Fed could soon cut interest rates, sending stocks higher.
* Where did Jeffrey Epstein’s money come from?
* Jeffrey Epstein isn’t a billionaire, Forbes report claims.
* Federal Attorney Alex Acosta Was Told that Jeffrey Epstein ‘Belonged to Intelligence’ and to ‘Leave it Alone’ – InformationLiberation.
* Jeffrey Epstein Indictment Doesn’t Mention ‘Orgy Island,’ ‘Lolita Express’.
* McConnell doubts Roy Moore will be party’s pick in Alabama.
* Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit.
* AOC implied that Nancy Pelosi is racist and said the House speaker has been “disrespectful” toward “newly elected women of color” in Congress.
* AOC said she is open to abolishing the Department of Homeland Security, suggesting its creation by the Bush administration was an “egregious mistake.
* FB updated its community standards to include prohibiting threats that can lead to violence against anyone except for groups and people who media reports describe as dangerous.
* Wozniak: Apple Cofounder Says ‘Delete Your Facebook Account!’ – Tyler Durden.
* Parents Hiring Coaches To Help Raise Their Children Phone-Free.
* Guest: Connor Boyack – President of Libertas Institute, a free-market think tank in Utah – LibertasUtah.org.
* Author – Skip College – A compilation of essays from a wide range of professionals on how to build a successful career without debt or a degree.
It’s filled with practical advice and is an eye-opening read for teens and young adults.
You Need Experience – Apprentice at a Startup – DiscoverPraxis.com.
We’ll help you find and build your skillset, then unlock your first career opportunity.
* Trump Picks Anti-gunner Chuck Canterbury To Lead ATF.
* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1410.00 Silver: $15.35.
* Russian Central Bank to Consider Gold-Backed Cryptocurrency.
* the US introduced the bimetallic standard in 1792 and continued to be on it until just after the Civil War around 1870.
* In the 18th century, parity was 1 ounce of gold for 15 ounces of silver.
* One Day of Wages, Measure of Barley, 15OZ of Silver, 1Oz of Gold.
* Trump Fed pick Judy Shelton, wants to revive the gold standard.
* Guest: Sean Bergin – Former New Jersey TV Reporter.
* Arresting Jeffrey Epstein Is Just the Start – The Atlantic.
* Acosta Is Pressed To Quit Over Ties To Epstein’s Deal.
* Alan Dershowitz, Jeffrey Epstein’s former lawyer, claims plea deal was fair and would do it again – CBS News.
* New Jeffrey Epstein accuser Jennifer Araoz He raped me when I was 15.
* Surprise! Flight logs show Bill Clinton lying about Epstein ties – WND.com.
* Bill Clinton Linked to Rachel Chandler?
* Ben Swann Silenced After “Reality Check” On Pizzagate!
* Sex ring charges follow sinister pattern – USA Today.
* ‘Reputation managers’ get to work scrubbing Clinton-Epstein connection from Wikipedia – RT.