For faster search, use the Monthly Archives Drop-down and search a smaller .
Or keyword search.
* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Trump: Social distancing guidelines extended through April 30.
* Suspending the Constitution: Police State Uses Crises to Expand Its Lockdown Powers – John Whitehead, the Rutherford Institute.
* The government is using Covid-19 to take away our fundamental rights – Robert Barnes.
“Only when an awake public asserts their human liberties to protest the loss of their liberties will, then, governments quit using public health crises to seize power that does not belong to them. The answer to 1984 is still 1776.”
* Corona: The Case Number Game – Jon Rappoport.
* John Ioannidis, a professor of medicine and epidemiology at Stanford, recently published an article entitled “A fiasco in the making? We are making decisions without reliable data. There is simply not enough data to make claims about reported case fatality rates.
* Anthony Fauci back-peddles on his projection of the mortality rate for Covid-19. In a piece published in the New England Journal of Medicine, we read “the case fatality rate may be less than one percent, and the clinical consequences of Covid-19 may be more similar to that of a severe seasonal influenza.”
* Dr. Fauci predicts America’s coronavirus death toll will be ‘100,000 to 200,000’, millions of people will be infected.
* Outbreak Not What New Sources Reported – Robyn Openshaw GreenSmoothieGirl.com.
* Please urge our public servants to end the quarantines, end the lock-downs, and get the economy moving again.
* Guest: Scott Bradley – To Preserve The Nation – FreedomsRisingSun.com.
* Kennedy Center Lays Off Musicians After Getting $25 Million In Stimulus Bill.
* Ron Paul: It isn’t different this time, it’s worse!
* Planned Parenthood Sues Texas Governor over Abortion Ban During Coronavirus Outbreak.
* trump Suggests Americans Shouldn’t Shake Hands — Ever Again.
* Actor Arrested by FBI for Touting Coronavirus Cure.
* Condom shortage looms after coronavirus lock-down shuts world’s top producer – Reuters.
* Egg Prices Are Skyrocketing!
* Doctor sentenced to 14 months in prison for refusing to kill baby in abortion – Judge rules he ‘did not respect the personal autonomy of the woman’.
* Sam Watches I Still Believe online: Gary Sinise’s Movie ‘I Still Believe’ Earns 98% Audience Score.
* Two Hour Special Guest: Tim Starks – 20 years as an analyst working with cyber security, risk analysis and business disaster planning and recovery.
* How long will the coronavirus take to run its course?
* 3rd Utah COVID-19 death reported as state jumps to 480 cases.
* Utah’s directive, which is not a shelter-in-place order, was issued in response to the COVID-19 pandemic – Will remain in effect until April 13 and urges all Utahns to stay in their homes unless leaving for essential purposes.
* Salt Lake City mayor Erin Mendenhall, gives ‘force of law’ to stay-at-home directive.
* If residents of SLC violate Gov. Gary Herbert’s new “Stay Home, Stay Safe” directive, they could be charged with a class B misdemeanor, fined up to $1,000 and spend up to six months in jail.
* Trump signed the $2.2T CARES Act, stimulus package into law.
* KY Rep. Thomas Massie voted down the measure, tweeting, “I swore an oath to uphold the constitution, and I take that oath seriously.
* Trump named Peter Navarro the national Defense Production Act policy coordinator, allowing him to determine when and where the federal government forces private companies to bend their resources toward fighting the coronavirus.
* “We are engaged in the most significant industrial mobilization since World War II. We have a wartime president fighting an invisible enemy,” Navarro said. “We have the full force of government coupled with the full power of private enterprise baring down on this problem for the American people.
* Trump has ordered General Motors to make ventilators under the Defense Production Act.
* Economists say the US is already in recession.
* The head of the International Monetary Fund said Friday it is clear that the global economy has now entered a recession that could be as bad or worse than the 2009 downturn.
* IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva said the 189-nation lending agency was forecasting a recovery in 2021, saying it could be a sizable rebound. But she said this would only occur if nations succeed in containing the coronavirus and limiting the economic damage.
* Has The Government become The Boy Who Cried Wolf?
* How can we carry out a family Risk and Reward Analysis so we will thrive economically in the future?
* Are We Experiencing A Coronavirus Great Awakening? Sometimes the most important ingredient for spiritual renewal is a cataclysmic event.
* Guest: Richard Mack – CSPOA.org.
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints President Russell M. Nelson Invites All to Join in Fast and Prayer for Relief from COVID-19.
* Save the Date: Global Day of Prayer and Fasting March 29.
* Ben Franklin: And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without his notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without his aid?
* Roy Moore says not to give in to fear.
* How long will the coronavirus take to run its course?
* Crocs donating its shoes, 10,000 a day to healthcare workers.
* One of those evil billionaires Bernie Sanders hates just pledged millions to help hospital workers.
* Harvard study finds COVID-19 fatality rate far lower than WHO suggests.
* Man Leaves $10K Tip to Help Restaurant Workers Through Coronavirus Shutdown.
* Epidemiologist Behind Highly-Cited Coronavirus Model Drastically Downgrades Projection!
* Professor Gupta led a team of researchers at Oxford in a modeling study which suggests that the virus has been invisibly spreading for at least a month earlier than suspected, concluding that as many as half of the people in the United Kingdom have already been infected by COVID-19.
* Nonprofit Donates iPads to Connect Nursing Home Residents with Family During Coronavirus Lockdown.
* CEO of Texas Roadhouse W. Kent Taylor, will forgo his base salary and bonus to pay his employees.
* Falwell invites thousands of Liberty students back to campus – ‘I think we, in a way, are protecting the students’.
* Church says it has constitutional right to open, defying state health order.
* Pastor defies coronavirus orders, holds service for 1,800.
* Americans could see checks in 3 weeks – USA Today.
* Americans are divided on Trump’s response to the coronavirus outbreak, which has killed more than 1,000 in the US and caused economic devastation.
* Guest: Bryan Rust – Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1645.70 Silver: $14.70.
* Senate unanimously passes massive coronavirus aid plan – The 880-page measure is the largest economic relief bill in US history.
* Dr. Fauci: Coronavirus will be a seasonal virus.
* Fed Will Provide Nearly Unlimited Lending, Chair Powell Says.
* How does America pay for a $2 trillion coronavirus relief bill? With two shiny coins, this lawmaker argues – Robert Hackiett.
* Jobless Claims Soar to 3.3M.
* Study: Bringing Pharmaceutical Production Back to US Creates 800K Jobs.
* White House Considers Tariff Delay for 90 days.
* Armed assailants snatch 2 truckloads of gold/silver bars in Sonora heist – The armored cars were intercepted by a convoy of at least 10 vehicles.
* Should Congress move immediately to remote voting?
* Domino’s to hire 10,000 people.
* Doctor: I treated 350 coronavirus patients with 100% success. White House has my successful’ treatment.
* Coronavirus patient: I was on the brink of death and malaria drug ‘saved my life’.
* Selfless acts: How Americans are helping each other through the coronavirus – The Hill.
* Lionel Richie said it’s time for a “We Are The World” remake to help bring people together and to raise funds to stop the spread of COVID-19.
* The Bright Side: Coronavirus Is Bringing Communities, Couples Closer Together.
* Pence Praises Private Sector Pitching in: McDonalds Opens Curb Service for Truckers.
* Meghan McCain announces pregnancy after suffering ‘horrendous’ miscarriage.
* US coronavirus threat fuels demand for traditional herbal remedies.
* Seven earthquakes rattle Oklahoma in 24 hours.
* Major Magnitude 7.5 Earthquake Hits Off Russia’s Kuril Islands.
* NPR station to stop airing coronavirus briefings over ‘false’ information – Stimulus bill includes $75 million for parent Corporation for Public Broadcasting.
* The Swamp Is In Session! The $6T Unconstitutional Sell Out is Under Way!
* Larry Kudlow: The $2T stimulus bill would work in tandem with $4T in bolstered lending power from the Federal Reserve.
* Trump invoked the Defense Production Act (DPA), The DPA allows the federal government to force private sector companies to produce equipment in a crisis.
* Abolish the Federal Reserve, The IRS, The Education Department, DEA and The BLM.
* Head for the Hills in a Six-Figure Winnebago on Steroids – Matthew Kronsberg.
* Actress Evangeline Lilly Dismisses Social Distance Warnings While Living with Her Cancer-Stricken Father.
* Indian Political Activist Arrested for Selling Cow Urine as Coronavirus Treatment.
* Amazon Prohibits Man from Selling over 17K Bottles of Hand Sanitizer.
* DEA returns $82,000 life savings it confiscated – Federal agents wrongfully demanded cash in dispute last year.
* Trump suspends 1938 road law, gives truckers green light to move emergency supplies.
* Dr. Ben Carson Urges Americans to Join Together in Prayer!
* Comcast to Give Families Free Internet During Coronavirus.
* Radio personality Delilah credits faith with saving her after the grief of losing two sons.
* Another crooked DOJ prosecution: Is justice possible? Rachel Alexander reports on case that actually got swampy attorneys promoted.
* 200 Pounds of Meth, Fentanyl, Cocaine, Heroin Seized at Interior Immigration Checkpoints.
* I Still Believe movie: Sometimes true love follows rough roads.
* Watch I Still Believe online: Netflix, DVD, Amazon Prime, Hulu.
* Gary Sinise’s Movie ‘I Still Believe’ Earns 98% Audience Score.
* Having multiple sexual partners linked to ‘increased risk of cancer’.
* Caffeine has been a boon for civilization, Michael Pollan says. But it has come at a cost.
* Seniors Who Walk For 30 Minutes Daily Cut Risk Of Death From Any Cause.
* The flying taxi market may be ready for takeoff, changing the travel experience forever.