For faster search, use the Monthly Archives Drop-down or keyword search in the sidebar.
(Even the tech folks think you should read all the show notes. They’re SHARP and COMPREHENSIVE)
* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley, * To Preserve the Nation: In the Tradition of the Founding Fathers – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* The Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrates: A Proper Resistance to Tyranny and a Repudiation of Unlimited Obedience to Civil Government – Matthew J. Trewhella.
* The ‘Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrates’! – To Defy Tyrants!
* The Lesser Magistrate Doctrine teaches that when the superior or higher ranking civil authority makes unjust/immoral law, policy, or court opinion – the lower or lesser ranking civil authority has both the God-given right and duty to refuse obedience to that superior authority; and if necessary, actively resist the superior authority.
* In the book’s Introduction, Trewhella describes the three “boxes” that the Founding Fathers established in order to preserve liberty and resist tyranny: the ballot box (to remove unjust rulers through the vote), the jury box (not only judge to the facts of a case, but also to judge the law itself and determine whether it is being misapplied or is unjust or immoral), and the cartridge box (to allow an armed citizenry not only to repel a foreign invader, but also to act against tyranny from our own government). However, those are not the only tools that the Founding Fathers gave us.
* remember, “God Is The Supreme Magistrate”!
* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org
* A Tale of Two Midterms – Ron Paul.
“The liberty movement’s focus was, and is, on restoring constitutional government in all areas, ending our interventionist foreign policy, and changing our monetary policy by auditing and ending the Federal Reserve and legalizing alternative currencies.”
* Saving Arizona and Other States: 10 Proven Reforms for Fairer Elections – Mahatma Orwell.
* CSPOA Solutions for Rebuilding Trust In United States Elections – The Value of Political Stability!
* 22 States Urge Biden Administration to Repeal COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate for Health Care Workers – TheEpochTimes.com
* The Tenth Amendment – TenthAmendmentCenter.com
One, The federal government is only authorized to exercise those powers delegated to it.
Two, The people of the several states retain the authority to exercise any power that is not delegated to the federal government as long as the Constitution doesn’t expressly prohibit it.
* Constitutional Powers the States have, and the Feds do not.
Who was Tench Coxe? He was a Philadelphia businessman who had served in the Confederation Congress and, in subsequent years, was to become the Assistant Secretary of the Treasury.
“They cannot interfere with, alter or amend the constitution of any state.” Of course, this is precisely what federal judge Robert Shelby did in December 2013 when he issued his opinion that the definition of marriage that Utahns placed in their constitution was unconstitutional. Those who wrote and ratified the Constitution rolled over in their graves that month!
* The “muscles” of state sovereignty are weak, because states have not exercised their authority. So their power is weak. IOW, do they have the authority? Yes. Do they have the power? No, because they haven’t exercised their muscles (their authority). Well, we need to generate power by exercising our authority.
* Guest: Chris Carlson – Without God, we can never win, With God, we can never lose, The Battle for Freedom is the Lord’s, but we need to be engaged in the fight!
* Donald Obama: Eight Lies and Counting!
* Trump’s Rothschild Connection!
* Who Is Wilbur Ross? How Did He Assist President Trump? – Wilbur Ross served as the Secretary of Commerce during the Trump administration from 2017 to 2021. He is Known as the “king of bankruptcy,”!
* Restoration vs. Succession.
* The LDS Church Decision to Back Respect For Marriage Act.
* Same-Sex Marriages, an Abomination in His Sight.
* 501 C-3 Status.
* The Constitutional Problem with the Proposed Bill.
* What is the most important issue for you as an American over the next 2 years?
* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley, * To Preserve the Nation: In the Tradition of the Founding Fathers – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* House Republicans announced they were launching an investigation into President Joe Biden at a press conference, alleging that Joe was “involved” in his son Hunter’s overseas business dealings.
* Businesses and associates linked to the Biden family allegedly exchanged over $2 million in wire transfers with a Shanghai investment fund controlled by the Bank of China over a five year period, according to a Treasury Department document obtained by Republican members of the House Oversight Committee.
* The Oversight Committee released a report Thursday alleging that President Joe Biden abused the executive branch through his involvement in Hunter Biden’s foreign business dealings. The report highlights Biden’s alleged involvement in his son’s business dealings, which the president has denied, while also claiming the Biden administration has failed to respond to over a hundred document requests during the investigation. The lawmakers call into question Biden’s denial of Hunter’s dealings, saying that he is now susceptible to “influence, blackmail or extortion” by malign or foreign entities, including the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).
* Pence: In 2024 ‘We Will Have Better Choices’ Than Trump.
* Astronomer’s Meteor Video Was Way Too Sexy for Twitter Mary McIntyre’s account was locked for 3-plus months after automated tools flagged the clip!
* Guest: Leigh Dundas, Human Rights Attorney, non profit website is FreedomFighterNation.org
* Guest: Jason Sisneros, Serial Entrepreneur who combats human trafficking.
* Sen. Rand Paul sharply questioned FBI director Christopher Wray over reported collusion with Facebook that left the senator “alarmed.
* it is against the law,” Sen. Paul told Wray during a hearing of the Senate Homeland Security Committee. “It’s against the law for Facebook, or social media companies to give it to you. But it’s also against the law for you to receive it.
* Sen. Josh Hawley of Missouri pressed Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas Thursday over allegations the Biden administration directed social media companies to censor certain viewpoints.
* Sen. Hawley: “A federal judge has found a finding of fact, Mr. Secretary, that your office, and I am going to quote now, is ‘supervising the nerve center of federally directed censorship,'”
* Democratic Pennsylvania Governor-elect Josh Shapiro charged a former campaign consultant with “wide scale” voter fraud, according to authorities. Philadelphia political consultant Rasheen Crews was arrested and charged with forging signatures on nomination petitions so that he could get his Democratic clients on the ballot during the 2019 primary races in the city, Shapiro’s office announced. “In advance of the 2023 municipal elections, this arrest is an important reminder that interfering with the integrity of our elections is a serious crime,”
* “By soliciting and organizing the wide scale forgery of signatures, the defendant undermined the democratic process and Philadelphians’ right to a free and fair election. My office is dedicated to upholding the integrity of the election process across the Commonwealth, to ensure everyone can participate in Pennsylvania’s future.
* We Discuss an e-commerce platform that will allow us to remonetize Patriots and defund the left Mega corporations by providing an online shopping experience where we can purchase products from people who are philosophically like-minded.
* Wave the start up fees, Get a Nobleus store, text “FREEDOM” to 53445, – Nobleus.com/partners/liberty
* Guest: Eldon Stahl – Field Coordinator – The John Birch Society – JBS.org – TheNewAmerican.com
* Guests: Bryan Rust, Kelly Finnegan, Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1761.70 Silver: $21.03.
* Mitch McConnell of Kentucky overwhelmingly won re-election he will remain minority leader in the Senate.
* Sheriff Alex Villanueva, of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, conceded defeat to Robert Luna, a former Long Beach police chief.
* As of November 1, 2022, Sam Bushman is now the CEO of the CSPOA. Sam will run all day-to-day CSPOA operations until further notice – CSPOA.org
* Richard I Mack will maintain ownership, complete control and veto authority of the CSPOA.
* The Senate voted 62-37 to advance a bill codifying same-sex marriage. Senators voted to invoke cloture on the Respect for Marriage Act, The bill would repeal the Defense of Marriage Act of 1996, a law signed by former President Bill Clinton that defined marriage as “only a legal union between one man and one woman as husband and wife,” which effectively banned same-sex marriage at the federal level.
* Cloture, which precludes a filibuster, means that the bill will be debated for 18 hours of speaking time in the Senate before a final vote.
* LDS Church Official-Statement-2022: The doctrine of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints related to marriage between a man and a woman is well known and will remain unchanged.
We are grateful for the continuing efforts of those who work to ensure the Respect for Marriage Act includes appropriate religious freedom protections while respecting the law and preserving the rights of our LGBTQ brothers and sisters.
We believe this approach is the way forward. As we work together to preserve the principles and practices of religious freedom together with the rights of LGBTQ individuals, much can be accomplished to heal relationships and foster greater understanding.
* Disney Hires Drag Star Jaren Kyei Merrell, known professionally as Shea Couleé, for New Marvel Superhero Series.
* Disney’s ‘Little Demon’ Is Normalizing Satanism and Pedophilia!
* ‘To those who have tried to assassinate my character: I love you’: Candace Cameron Bure responds to backlash after saying network ‘will keep traditional marriage at the core’ – TheBlaze.com
* Actress Candace Cameron Bure has issued a statement explaining that she loves everyone, including people who attack her online and attempt to smear her character.
* Candace Cameron Bure reveals why she left Hallmark Channel – Revealed her preference for the Great American Family network’s values and discussed her move.
* Biden Admin. Can’t Force Doctors to Toe Transgender Line, Judge Rules – Michael Tennant.
* At UN, Religious Leaders Explain “Addendum” to 10 Commandments & “Third Covenant” – Alex Newman, TheNewAmerican.com
* Greg Abbott Invokes Invasion Clauses in Bid to Halt Illegal Immigration in Texas – James Murphy.
* Eldon Provides his view on a Red Pill Expo Update!
* FBI Director Chris Wray Gets Trapped and Proves Jan 6th Was a Set Up! – Ben Armstrong.
* Busy Lame-duck Session Ahead for Congress – David Kelly.
* Guest: James Edwards – Race, Politics & Hypocrisy in 21st Century America – thepoliticalcesspool.org
* Insider Reveals Kari Lake Will NOT Concede Governor’s Race After Media Calls It for Hobbs.
* Maricopa County Election Judge Michele Swinick Speaks Out – Tracy Beanz.
* Maricopa County Election Judge Michele Swinick: “In my opinion, the machines were programmed to do this, and it was all planned. The process and narrative, both machines and people. It was brilliantly done. They isolated the ballots to replace or not count them in 223 bags. The hard part for them in 2020 and during the primary was getting the ballots to match their manufactured machine count. This way, they have everything isolated in the bags.”
* Founder True The Vote Catherine Engelbrecht: I believe the call of our generation is to claw back the deep institutional structures, built up over decades, that are responsible for the erosion of our freedom. It is not unexpected that we would face fierce headwinds and obstacles in that process.
* The Republican Party had been under a consent decree for forty years in which it was not allowed to engage in ballot security activities. The Party was released from the consent decree only in 2018.
* Catherine: I don’t tell you this to discourage you. I tell you this to inspire you to join us in the battles ahead.
* Trump: I am proud to tell you that I just announced from Mar-a-Lago that I am officially running for President of the United States.
* Who could challenge Trump in 2024?
* DeSantis Responds to Abrupt Trump Attacks.
* Will Trump Become The Speaker Of The House?
* Sheriff Bob Songer brought us fantastic News! He has WON re-election!