Hosted By: Sam Bushman with Co-Host Curt Crosby On The Air: 7am-9am MT, Monday – Saturday
On Air Number: 866-986-NEWS (6397)
Listen Anytime Line: 641-741-2540
A variety of local, state, and national political topics are explored from a refreshing, unique, and independent perspective. Political conversation that takes on the lamestream press like never before, that cuts through the spin and fluff to the heart of today’s key political issues. Promoting God, Family, and Country in the media and our lives. Let Freedom Ring!Read all about the last 12 power-packed hours below...
* ‘Make Whites Great Again’ trends on Twitter after George Floyd’s death – TheHill.
* Protesters in Minneapolis took to the streets for a second night after the death of George Floyd and also began looting Target, making away with groceries, clothes, large electronics like flat-screen televisions, numerous sources reported.
* Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but new polls have President Trump TRAILING JOE BIDEN. That’s what happens when millions of Americans are being lied to – Paid for by America First Action – A1AaPac.org.
* 23 States Sue Trump to Stop U.S. Rollback On Emissions – NYT.
* SpaceX and NASA Cancel Astronaut Launch Over Weather.
Over the years, SpaceX has become more and more successful, now capturing about 70 percent of the market for the launching of commercial satellites.
* Boeing announced that 6,770 employees are facing involuntary layoffs, allowing 5,520 voluntary layoffs in addition.
* Chevron to Cut Up to 15% of Its 45,000 employees worldwide.
* The Strange Story of a Las Vegas Radio Station Co-Opted by China – Las Vegas Public Radio, the ‘People’s Voice of Las Vegas,’ is a registered lobbyist for Chinese tech giant Huawei.
* Crayola’s skin-tone crayons throw shades – USA Today.
* Utah County government has declared itself a Second Amendment sanctuary that supports the right to keep and bear arms. The declaration states that public funds would not be used to unlawfully restrict the rights of citizens to keep and bear arms.
* Guest: Pete Sepp – President of National Tax Payers Union – NTU.org.
* NTU Urges Treasury to Extend Postponement of Excise Tax Payments – Brandon Arnold.
* President Trump Prioritizes Deregulation to Advance the Economic Recovery – Thomas Aiello.
* NTU Leads 27 Free Market Organizations in Opposing Merger Ban Proposals – Andrew Lautz.
* Coalition Urges Congressional Support for the Public Buildings Renewal Act – Pete Sepp.
* NTU Endorses Bill to Reform the Electric Vehicle Tax Credit – Brandon Arnold.
* COVID-19 killing Catholic schools as Dems play politics – Graduates include Pelosi, majority of Supreme Court.
* Homeschooling as a vast unplanned experiment – Patrice Lewis hopes untold parents abandon government education post-pandemic.
* Conservative nonprofit PragerU accused of ‘false information,’ gets throttled by Facebook.
* Donald Trump: ‘Twitter Is Now Interfering in the 2020 Presidential Election’.
* Trump Campaign: Twitter ‘Fact Check’ Proof of Silicon Valley Obstruction.
* U. of Pennsylvania Rejects $10 Million in Chinese Virus Bailout Funds.
* Eric Eggers: Detroit Has 30,000 More Registered Voters than Citizens of Legal Voting Age.
* South Carolina Absentee Ballots Found in Maryland as Democrats Push for Vote-by-Mail Increases.
* Catholic League Denounces Soros-Funded ‘Attack on Religious Liberty’.
* Girl Mails over 1K Art Kits to Children in Homeless Shelters, Foster Homes.
* New Mexico Teen Rewarded for Returning $135K He Found at ATM.
* Central California Town Declares Itself a ‘Sanctuary City’ from Lockdown: Open for Business!
* Gretchen Whitmer Loses Again to 77-Year-Old Barber: Judge Rules Shop Can Remain Open.
* Donald Trump Shuts Huge Migrant Pipeline Run by Coyotes, Federal Agencies.
* Little Sisters of the Poor Return to US Supreme Court to Defend Religious Freedom.
* Samaritan’s Purse, other workers who came to NY for coronavirus fight must pay state income tax, Cuomo says.
* Cash-strapped NYC school district has a ‘Director of Mindfulness’.
* Ted Cruz Wants to Cut All Federal Assistance to Hollywood Studios that Censor Movies to Appease China.
* President Trump’s having a deregulatory moment ‘All but grabbed a giant pair of scissors and wrapped himself in the Gadsden flag of the last Tea Party’.
* Pastor who has lived under 12 presidents, says Trump is most pro-black president – Pastor Darrell Scott.
* 2 men brave burning apartment building to rescue elderly man from balcony.
* John Krasinski will no longer host ‘Some Good News’ after massive bidding war – Did He Sell Out?
* Fox News is finishing up its highest rated year in company history.
* Westwood One’s Wordock on Maintaining — and Monitoring — Podcast Audiences. On Westwood One’s blog, John Wordock, the executive editor of the Westwood One Podcast Network, offers some guidance for podcasters on how to produce content that engages and retains listeners.
* Guest: Jim Clymer – The Party of “Integrity, Liberty, & Prosperity!” – ConstitutionParty.com.
* Trump warns: ‘Greatest rigged election in history’ if votes mailed in – ‘Trying to use Covid for this Scam’.
* Don Blankenship has secured the Constitution Partie’s nomination for President, along with VP running mate William Mohr.
* Chicago Mayor Launches Police Raid to Shut Down Black Church’s Sunday Services.
* Amy Klobuchar finally admits miracle drug hydroxychloroquine saved her husband’s life.
* Hospital restricts prominent doctor from treating COVID with hydroxychloroquine – Dr. Stephen M. Smith: ‘It goes against all my understanding of medical ethics’.
* Democrats Face Criticism for Not Wearing Face Masks, Violating Own Rules.
* Mask-pushing governor caught at beach without face mask – Wanted to ‘ make sure they were following the rules’.
* Shutdowns ‘destroying livelihoods’ don’t curb virus spread – Pandemic has ‘own dynamics unrelated’ to lockdown measures.
* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Happy Memorial Day!
* “We’ll see. On your knees!” – Ron Paul. Scrap the TRACE Act.
HR6666 – The TRACE Act provides $100B this year and unlimited funding in future years to create a massive unconstitutional surveillance, testing, and tracing enforcement system under the guise of “protecting” Americans against coronavirus.
* HR6666 Allows for funded entities to home quarantine a person against their will, even while they are healthy. Once a vaccine is available, the testing and tracing results could be used to force individuals to be injected with a COVID-19 vaccine against their will.
* Great Things Are Happening! – Karen Kwiatkowski.
* Authenti-ception means sensing the truth, identifying who is and who isn’t authentic, and what is and isn’t real and true.
* CDC Confirms Low Coronavirus Death Rate – Most likely scenario, is 0.26%.
* Will TX Supreme Court Follow WI Supreme Court in Rejecting Coronavirus Crackdown?
* Ohio Judge Deems the State’s COVID-19 Lockdown ‘Arbitrary, Unreasonable, and Oppressive’.
* The Shutdown May Soon Collapse in Pennsylvania Thanks to Local Resistance.
* The Economic “Reopening” Is A Fake Out – Brandon Smith. “Do not be fooled by the reopening. It is not real because it is not meant to last. It is a steam valve to calm public outrage and to condition us to periodic tyranny.
* The Founders and Property Rights – Michael Boldin. The Founders and Framers valued property rights a GREAT deal–and so should we.
* Guest: Scott Bradley – To Preserve The Nation – FreedomsRisingSun.com.
* Steve Stockman: Crooked Congressman or Political Prisoner? – TheNewAmerican.com.
* Democrat election judge pleads guilty to stuffing ballot box – Fraudulent votes for party members comprised as much as 22% of total cast.
* MI Gov. Whitmer is on list of possible Biden VP picks.
* Dershowitz doubles down: State can force vaccination if it’s ‘safe’ – Acknowledges moral argument but justifies use of state police power.
* Pelosi: Next Stimulus Will ‘Enable the American People to Vote by Mail’.
* Trump: ‘I have a chance to break the Deep State’ – Jack Davis. Will Trump be successful in breaking the Deep State?
* Guest: Richard Mack – CSPOA.org.
* Trump: Churches Are Essential! President Trump rightfully orders states to allow church services immediately: ‘If they don’t do it, I will override the governors’!
* Chicago has one of the highest violent crime rates in the country – and what is the police department doing? Ticketing churches. That’s how Governor J.B. Pritzkeris prioritizing his law enforcement’s time.
* President Donald Trump wisely told reporters that he will not “close” the country if there is a coronavirus rebound later in 2020.
* CDC admits to giving misleading COVID-19 testing data. It is combining viral and antibody tests. Several states have been doing the same thing.
* Washington health official says state counted some gunshot victims as COVID-19 deaths.
* Dr. Fauci: Lockdown too long can cause “irreparable damage”!
* Biden: ‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black’!
* Long Declaring Innocence, Lori Loughlin Enters Guilty Plea – Kate Taylor.
* Watchdog Firm Asks IRS to Investigate Mike Bloomberg Charities for Political Work.
* Amazon Funding/Partners with Far-Left Hate Group SPLC.
* Trump takes ‘historic’ action to move pharmaceuticals out of China, back to US – ‘In a way that is cost competitive with the sweatshops and pollution havens of the world’.
* LGBTQ community infuriated someone else is using rainbow symbol – Now showing up in efforts to thank health-care workers.
* Shutdown’s silver lining: Dropping out of government school – John Stossel notes more parents are now considering homeschooling permanently.
* Exotic 4-foot lizards invade South, and residents are authorized to kill.
* Guest: Richard Mack – CSPOA.org.
* Over 600 doctors send letter to Trump urging an end to lockdowns, calling it a ‘mass casualty incident’ – TheBlaze.com.
* At least 36,000 fewer people would have died from COVID-19 in the US if restrictions were imposed just one week earlier – NYT.
* Virus ‘does not spread easily’ on surfaces, objects – USA Today.
* CDC now says coronavirus doesn’t easily transmit to people who come in contact with contaminated surfaces.
* Investment bank JP Morgan claims to have found that coronavirus infection rates have decreased in states where lockdowns have been lifted, and that continued lockdowns might cause “more deaths than COVID-19 itself.
* Debate: Should businesses require customers to wear masks?
* IL state Rep. Darren Bailey was removed from the state capitol after he refused to wear a face mask.
* MI AG Dana Nessel: The president is no longer welcome in Michigan, Nessel told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer – Because he did not wear a face mask for part of a tour at a Michigan car plant.
* It’s unlikely that COVID-19 crossed species lines at a Wuhan, China, wet market a study of the disease found.
The study’s authors, Canadian evolutionary biologist Shing Zhan and MIT molecular biologist Yujia Alina Chan, found that “phylogenetic tracking suggests” that the virus “had been imported into the market by humans.
Our observations suggest that by the time SARS-CoV-2” – the underlying virus that causes the coronavirus – “was first detected in late 2019, it was already pre-adapted to human transmission.
* Tom Brady blasted for releasing ‘immunity’ supplement during pandemic.
* Feral Pigs Are Coming! Feral Pigs Are Coming!. – Jim Robbins.
* 4 reasons you should not delay regular healthcare – KSL.com.
Hot News Daily