Hosted By: Sam Bushman with Co-Host Curt Crosby On The Air: 7am-9am MT, Monday – Saturday
On Air Number: 866-986-NEWS (6397)
Listen Anytime Line: 641-741-2540
A variety of local, state, and national political topics are explored from a refreshing, unique, and independent perspective. Political conversation that takes on the lamestream press like never before, that cuts through the spin and fluff to the heart of today’s key political issues. Promoting God, Family, and Country in the media and our lives. Let Freedom Ring!Read all about the last 12 power-packed hours below...
* Guest: Alan Philips – Nationally Recognized Expert and Presenter on Vaccine Rights.
* Alan Reports Live from The Vaccine Injury Epidemic (V.I.E.) Conference.
* VAXXED II Movie Screening with Q&A Panel Discussion – ‘Vaxxed II: The People’s Truth’.
* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1469.60 Silver: $17.04.
* Trump: Open Borders Threatens the Wage Gains of America’s Lowest-Income Workers.
* DACA Protesters in Country Illegally Promise to Stay in US Regardless of High Court Decision.
* China harvesting organs from minorities, including Uighur Muslims: Activists tell UN.
* Chinese State Media Urges Hong Kong Police to ‘Shoot Down the Rioters’.
* Hong Kong Police Pepper-Spray Pregnant Woman, Drive Motorcycle into Crowd.
* Xi Jinping: China’s Communist Party Needs Tight ‘Grips’ on Military.
* Fitton: White House Visitor Logs Detail Meetings of the CIA’s Eric Ciaramella.
* Facing the thug who began this impeachment sham is essential to transparency, due process, and accountability.
* Guest: Andy Mangione – Vice President – Association of Mature American Citizens – AMac.us.
* The Nonsensical Nature of “Medicare-for-All” – Another way for the left to control your life.
* Brzezinski: Michael Bloomberg Should Buy Fox News Instead of Run for President.
* Should AMAC.us Buy Fox News? Subscribe to the AMAC Weekly News!
* US tops the list of philanthropic nations in the world, yet again, Reports AMAC.
* Kanye West: Blacks Don’t Have To Vote For Democrats.
* Disney+ Slaps Trigger Warnings on ‘Dumbo,’ ‘Lady and the Tramp’ over ‘Outdated Cultural Depictions’.
* Guest: Larry Pratt – Discussion of All Things Liberty.
* It’s Showtime: House Intelligence committee holds first televised, public Trump impeachment hearing.
* Suit Against Gun Maker Is Allowed to Continue – The Supreme Court cleared the way for relatives of Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting victims to sue the Remington Arms Company.
* Man finds job after handing his resumes out on street.
* Donald Trump has fired, demoted, or suspended over 8,000 veterans affairs employees since taking office.
* Professor who fled communism quits communist university in America.
* Truly sinister: Jesus’ words twisted to promote communism.
* Fight erupts over plan to quickly destroy government emails.
* Doug Wead:’Inside Trump’s White House: The real story of his Presidency’.
* Iran discovers new oil field with over 50B barrels.
* US ran its first petroleum surplus in at least 40 years.
* Guest: Ken Cromar – Owner / Manager of Blue Moon Productions LLC – Producer / Director and Story man.
* Scientific Method: A Scientific claim, such as the supposed manned moon landings of the 1960’s, in order to be considered authentic, must be Independently Verified and Duplicated by a Third Party, which has never been done.
* Independent Film Maker, Ken Confirms the “moon landings” were lit with electrical lighting, Not Sun light.
* PROUDLY ANNOUNCING: “A More Perfect Union” Film – Digitally REMASTERED on Blu-ray & DVD!
* Guest: Bart Sibrel – Award winning filmmaker, Writer, and Investigative Journalist – Sibrel.com.
* Do you still believe there is a “free” press outside of government control?
* Were the Apollo Moon landings staged by NASA and controlled by the CIA?
* The real “myth” is that astronauts went a thousand times farther than they can go today, with fifty year older technology, on the first attempt, with one-millionth the computing power of a cell phone. This is the myth that they should be busting.
* Documentary Film: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon.
* Documentary Film: Astronauts Gone Wild: An Investigation Into the Authenticity of the Moon Landings.
* Special Guest: Bart Sibrel – Award winning filmmaker, Writer, and Investigative Journalist – Block Buster Interview Continued!
* Scientific Method: a Scientific claim, such as the supposed manned moon landings of the 1960’s, in order to be considered authentic, must be Independently Verified and Duplicated by a Third Party, which has never been done.
* the “moon landings” were lit with electrical, lighting Not Sun light.
* Fake Dutch ‘moon rock’ revealed – BBC News Europe 2009 – US officials had no explanation!
* “If the moon rocks are fake – What about the moon missions?”
* American Moon Association – AmericanMoon.org.
* Good Question – If I Touched the Moon, What Would It Feel Like? – Randall Munroe NYT.
* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Happy Armistice Day – Veteran’s day – Wishing each other a “reverent” Veterans Day or a “grateful” Veterans Day would be much more fitting!
* Armistice means truce, or an agreement to end the fighting. Yes, ending fighting would truly be a reason to celebrate.
* Why Politicians Like to Make War.
* Two reasons politicians like to make war, please their corporate cronies who donate money to their campaigns and to extend and support the life of the petrodollar.
* Yes, war is a racket: booklet, “War Is A Racket” by Major General Smedley Butler.
* Why Citizens Should Oppose War.
* The US has been at war 93% of the time since 1776. In other words, there have been only 20 to 25 years when the US was not at war with someone. This is a staggering statistic!
* Let’s celebrate Veteran’s Day in a responsible way today, folks. Let’s begin to realize the untold costs of war, and let’s END them! Remember that politics is downstream from culture. One must change his heart, and then inspire this change in those around him. If we will change our culture, then the politics will follow.
* Guest: Scott Bradley – To Preserve The Nation – FreedomsRisingSun.com.
* When Is War Really Morally and Constitutionally Justified?
* Guest: Judy Frazier – President/Founder WE THE KIDS WTK – WeTheKids.us.
* WTK “Hooked on History”!
* Guest: Lydia Nuttall – Author of Forgotten American Stories – ForgottenAmericanStories.com.
* What’s the Story Behind the Stories?
* Guest: Steve Gronka – Founder Advance America & Sea Quest Kids – SeaQuestKids.com.
* Little League Of Boating and WeTheKids.us Building Bridges Through Education.
* Lydia Nuttall – Host of WTK radio show on Fox Radio in PA.
* Guest: Col John Eidsmoe of The Foundation for Moral Law – MoralLaw.org.
* We are working on making 52 videos of Billy Eagle and the COL… plus WTK Liberty Players teaching the Constitution.
* Guest: Peter Robyn – Teach Our Christian Heritage and Drums of Freedom.
* An entrepreneur for 35 years, Robyn is the founder of “History Strips” and “The Drums of Freedom!”
* “Bringing The Constitution and American history back to life for our children through our children”!
* American people have eye-popping news for Mitt Romney in new poll – Results may take the grin off his face.
* Prince Charles ‘involved in $134M counterfeit art scandal’.
* After 7 years in wheelchair, bride surprises groom by walking down the aisle.
* MAGA hat-wearing Nationals player responds to leftist outrage: ‘Everybody makes everything political’.
* Black NBA players & Jewish Nobel winners: Where’s the justice? – Walter E. Williams applies reality to the ‘disparities prove discrimination’ argument.
* 2 women of color, 2 views about America – Star Parker contrasts philosophies of Rashida Tlaib and Nikki Haley.
* Gun regulators are making up their own laws – and it has to stop – Mark Walters warns of 2 alphabet agencies overstepping their jurisdictions.
* The left targets charitable nuns – again – Jerry Newcombe quotes founders to defend Little Sisters of the Poor.
* What I want to see in November 2020 – Barry Farber hopes for ‘the largest landslide in history’.
* New touchscreen voting machines list wrong candidates – Not taking paper ballots in Philadelphia.
* Big Brother using social media to crush freedom worldwide – Analysis finds increasing manipulation of elections, monitoring of citizens.
* 9 of 10 households ‘would lose’ with ‘free college’ – Study reveals downside of Dem plans for taxpayers paying university tab.
* Parents share concerns for working families over Queensland trial for 3-year-olds to attend school.
* Rand Paul and Mike Lee endorse Arnold Mooney for Alabama Senate.
* Robbery, double sex assault were hoax by illegals trying to dodge deportation, police say.
* Judge Tosses Out Joe Arpaio’s $300M Defamation Lawsuit Against CNN, Other Media Outlets.
* Microsoft bags $10bn Pentagon contract for JEDI ‘war cloud’ project, edging out Amazon.
* Google buys Fitbit, acquiring users’ health histories & triggering privacy backlash.
* Kanye enters the culture war with ‘Jesus is King’ – and it’s a rebellion.
* Pence blasts US corporations for bowing to China – says they should bow to Washington instead.
* NYC, Under Mayor Bill de Blasio’s Leadership, Is Secretly Sending Its Homeless Population to Other States.
* The government cut back by 17,000 jobs.
* Police not liable for destroying home – USA Today.
Hot News Daily