Hosted By: Sam Bushman and friends
On The Air: Monday – Saturday | 8-10am MT; 10-12Noon ET
On Air Number: 866-986-NEWS (6397)
Listen Anytime Line: 641-741-2540
A variety of local, state, and national political topics are explored from a refreshing, unique, and independent perspective. Political conversation that takes on the lamestream press like never before, that cuts through the spin and fluff to the heart of today’s key political issues. Promoting God, Family, and Country in the media and our lives. Let Freedom Ring!Read all about the last 12 power-packed hours below...
* Guest: Chris Carlson – Without God, we can never win, With God, we can never lose, The Battle for Freedom is the Lord’s, but we need to be engaged in the fight!
* FBI raids home of Catholic pro-life speaker, author Mark Houcks with guns drawn as his terrified kids watch – LifeSiteNews.com
* Mark Houck is a pro-life, Catholic father of seven who is facing eleven years in prison and hefty fines after defending his young son against a Planned Parenthood escort – DefendLifeToday.com
* Since the Biden administration began the DOJ and FBI have committed dozens of SWAT team raids that have “weaponized” the Unconstitutional agencies against pro-lifers, Trump supporters, conservative Christians, and medical freedom advocates.
* Soon after Joe Biden’s September 1 speech where he declared war on conservative Christians, dozens of Trump allies had their homes raided by the FBI, which Steve Bannon referred to as “a Gestapo tactic,” and said it was “all about intimidation”.
* Chris Carlson: “These people are clearly demoniacs”.
* The message seems to be that we have to tolerate everyone’s values except those of God Fearing Christians.
* Our Right to Discriminate!
* The Ungodly Rulers of this World Have and Will Always Persecute the Lord’s Anointed.
* Sen. Josh Hawley, Mo, wrote a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland asking why the Biden administration “is arresting Catholic protestors like terrorists – complete with SWAT-style tactics – while letting actual terrorist acts like firebombings go unpunished.”
* God’s Moral Law Still Applies Today! – AFA.
* God’s Blueprint for Life, Liberty, & Property: A Bible Study on the Ten Commandments.
* Farmers are warning us – why is no one listening? – TheBlaze.com
* A great interview between Dr. Brian Hooker from California and Integrative Pediatrician Dr. Paul Thomas from Portland, Oregon. After he saw his fourth patient regress into autism, he determined that there was some environmental toxin causing autism in his clinic. At that time, he wrote two books, The War on Informed Consent, and The Vaccine Friendly Plan. In both books he promoted the importance of informed consent and the freedom to bodily autonomy.
* Dr. Thomas published his peer-reviewed studies in the prestigious International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. This Journal is indexed and included in the National Library of Medicine in Bethesda, Maryland. It is also accessible through PubMed. The article was entitled “Relative Incidence of Office Visits and Cumulative Rates of Billed Diagnosis of along the Axis of Vaccination.” The two authors were the statistician, Jack Lyons Wheeler, and, of course, Dr. Paul Thomas. The article was peer-reviewed, and every detail of the study had to be pain-stakingly documented.
* Within five days of the publication, there was an anonymous complaint, and the State Board of Medicine yanked Dr. Paul Thomas’ medical license with no explanation as to the reason.
* DR. YUHONG DONG Who Promoted COVID Shots on TV Calls for Global Stop to COVID-19 Vaccines – TheEpochTimes.com
* Biden Admin Quietly Makes Reversal on Student Loan Forgiveness Program, Scales Back Eligibility.
* Chevron is selling its global headquarters in California as it continues to move its operations and employees to Texas – WSJ.
* Chevron will follow in the footsteps of other large companies like Tesla and American Airlines that have left California in recent years for various reasons.
* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley, * To Preserve the Nation: In the Tradition of the Founding Fathers – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* People Fleeing New York State Tyranny are Heading to Florida in Record Numbers.
* Washington’s Unheeded Warning: “Religion and Morality Are Indispensable!
* Private virtue is the character to govern oneself according to moral law at all times.
* Public virtue is the character to voluntarily sacrifice or subjugate personal wants for the greater good of other individuals or the community. Specific moral virtues include charity, justice, courage, temperance, reverence, prudence, and honesty.
* Is this a good reason to ditch your smart phone?
* Feds looking over your shoulder, with purchases of cell phone, internet data – Mostly no warrant is involved since information comes from commercial interests – Bob Unruh, WND.com
* Gen. Gov. is buying from contractors private cell phone and internet data To track you. If you don’t like it, there are civil liberties lawyers who already are raising alarm bells about the development.
* Politico co-founder John Harris so afraid of Trump he wants Constitution REWRITTEN – Complains about Electoral College, 2nd Amendment and more – Bob Unruh, WND.com
* Making the needed changes, he said, would include altering or abolishing the Electoral College, term limits for the Supreme Court, limiting pardons, and taking care of the “infuriatingly murky language” of the 2nd Amendment.
* Thank God: He said the Constitution, however, prevents the changes he wants.
* Sadly He predicted a “constitutional showdown” is coming.
* “A Man for All Seasons”: I Give the Devil Benefit of Law for My Own Safety’s Sake!
* Guest: Don Essary, AKA Pepe Delux – We The Media – TruthSocial.com
* KEK – LOL!
* Truth Social is America’s “Big Tent” social media platform that encourages an open, free, and honest global conversation without discriminating on the basis of political ideology.
* UN leaders urged to join fight to shut down internet ‘misinformation’ – ‘For every new weapon we face, there is a new tool to overcome it’ – Art Moore, WND.com
* UN’s newest ‘weapon of war’ is horrifying!
* During the pandemic, New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern repeatedly has declared her government to be her citizens’ only source of truth on COVID-19 and the vaccines.
* She described online speech that conflicts with the government’s narrative as a weapon – They have “the means” to stop free speech online, she said, they “just need the collective will.”
* JACINDA ARDERN – There will be only one source of truth and free speech is a “weapon of war” – She calls for your censorship, Citizens who think and speak for themselves are a danger to the new normal.
* Biden forgot about the death of Indiana Rep. Jackie Walorski while at an event, repeatedly searching the crowd for her and calling her name while on stage – TheConservativeNews.org
* Sidney Powell lost a key court battle when Trump appointed federal judge Carl Nichols in Washington, DC, dismissed her suit against Dominion Voting Systems.
* The ruling opens the door for Dominion to continue pursuing its $1.3B defamation suit against Powell.
* Earlier this year, the same judge dismissed a similar suit advanced by MyPillow’s CEO Mike Lindell.
* Pray for our Brothers and Sisters in the path of Hurricane Ian!
* Guest: Kristen Chevrier, Educate and empower parents and individuals to make informed health decisions. Educate and assist policy makers in formulating sound health policy, rules, and law – YourHealthFreedom.org
* Tickets are NOW ON SALE for the 2022 Your Health Freedom Gala and Symposium, coming October 7th and 8th! Seating is limited so use discount code Sam15, get your tickets right NOW! (These are separate, but related, events.)
* Are you being coerced into vaccination?
* Who pays for vaccine makers’ mistakes?
* Guests: Bryan Rust, Kelly Finnegan, Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1654.60 Silver: $18.81.
* The average rate on a 30-year fixed mortgage is 6.67%, the average rate on a 15-year mortgage is 5.84%, according to Bankrate.com
* 38% full-time workers with a 401k plan believe they will not be able to reach their retirement goals, according to a Bank of America survey. Just 56% of employees surveyed were confident that they would be able to reach their retirement goals, down from 69% who felt confident in February 2022.
* Fewer than one in three believe they will be able to meet their spending needs in retirement.
* Employees’ financial optimism has plummeted to a 5-year low, with just 44% saying they felt “financially well”.
* 71% of respondents reporting that the cost of living was outpacing salary or wages, Real average hourly earnings fell 2.8% year-on-year in August.
* YOUR MONEY ADVISER. Inflation May Save You at Tax Time – Ann Carrns.
* The federal government annually adjusts many elements of its complex tax code, including the standard deduction and tax brackets, to reflect inflation and avoid stealth tax increases.
* Guest: Patrick Byrne, Former Chairman and CEO of Overstock.com
* Naked short selling is literally stealing money from the widows, retirees, and other small investors.
* ‘Deplorables’ Proven Right Once Again!
* Patrick Byrne: 2022 Elections “Quite Perilous” – William F. Jasper, TheNewAmerican.com
* Patrick is] afraid they’re going to try to radically steal this election, create violence and discord.”
* Byrne: The FBI encouraged me to have a sexual relationship with Maria Butina.
* Inside Reporting: The Russian Collusion Delusion!
* Hillary Clinton took an $18 million bribe and got caught!
* Clinton Comeback In 2024?
* Have you heard of OneMoreMission.com? – “One More Mission” is a non-partisan, non-party affiliated opportunity for patriots of all stripes to continue to support and defend our Constitution.
* Pray for our Brothers and Sisters in the path of Hurricane Ian!
* What is Mass Formation Psychosis?
* Psychosis is when people lose some contact with reality. Mass formation psychosis is when a large part of a society focuses its attention to a leader (s) or a series of events and their attention focuses on one small point or issue. Followers can be hypnotized and be led anywhere, regardless of data proving otherwise.
* Obama: Racism is fueling Republican agenda to secure border – Claims GOP fears having too many ‘people of darker shades’ – Art Moore, WND.com
* The CDC issued a change to its guidance late last week, will no longer force nursing homes and hospitals to require masking in some areas.
* In mid-August, new guidelines published by the CDC no longer recommend staying at least six feet away from other people to reduce exposure.
* The CDC stated that it’s no longer recommending unvaccinated people to quarantine after exposure. Unvaccinated people who have been in close contact with an infected person aren’t advised to go through a five-day quarantine period if they haven’t tested positive or shown symptoms.
* CDC’s COVID-19 prevention recommendations no longer differentiate based on a person’s vaccination status because breakthrough infections occur, persons who have had COVID-19 but are not vaccinated have some degree of protection against severe illness from their previous infection.
* The CDC is still requiring non-citizen international travelers to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination before entering the United States. The agency dropped testing for international travelers in June.
* The Canadian government is ending its requirements that travelers crossing the US–Canada border have to show proof of vaccination.
* Politicians who enacted strict COVID-19 measures including lockdowns and vaccine mandates should be brought to justice, says Maryland Attorney General candidate Michael Peroutka! – Allen Zhong, TheEpochTimes.com
* Peroutka: “Nothing could be more on the point that all these lockdowns, mandates, orders, edicts, proclamations, declarations, whatever you want to call them, none of them were lawful. They were all violation of the law, and that can’t continue,” Peroutka told The Epoch Times. “Those people who have violated this document [the Maryland Constitution] need to be brought to justice.”
* If elected to preside over the Office of the Attorney General, Michael’s utmost priority will be stopping lawlessness in government.
* Mr. Peroutka: In addition, he also strongly supports the Second Amendment and vows to protect the right to life. Peroutka believes so-called red flag laws are unlawful and don’t have due process. He said he will prosecute those who try to enforce them.
* FBI Changes Total Number of Documents Seized From Trump’s Estate! – Tony Gray – An FBI supervisor attested in a court document that the inventory of documents seized from Mar-a-Lago was wrong.
* Sixty-three additional documents or photographs without classification markings were taken from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort than previously listed by the FBI, according to an updated inventory list.
* The update, if accurate, means the government seized over 11,200 non-classified materials from Mar-a-Lago.
* As Oath Keepers Trial Starts, Group leaders, charged with sedition, say they believed they would be following Trump orders!
* Guests: Jen Orten and Sophie Anderson, Utah is plagued by corruption and fraud, especially in elections, Warns the “Two Red Pills” – TwoRedPills.org
* MOMENT OF TRUTH: Utah is 2nd most corrupt state!
* Selected rather than elected!
* BACK DOOR! Unbelievable future of election data exposed!
* PRESERVED! Saving 2020 Election Data.
* Guest: Mark Finchem, Arizona State Representative, Running for Arizona Secretary of State – VoteFinchem.com
* In a debate Mark was asked why his 2022 primary was legitimate while he contends the 2020 election was rigged.
* Finchem, had 40% of the vote – State Rep. Shawnna Bolick, had 19% of the vote, Beau Lane got 25%.
* Election denier Mark Finchem wins Arizona GOP secretary of state primary, NBC News projects.
* A notice of appeal was filed with the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals by the attorneys for gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake and State Representative Mark Finchem, who is running for Arizona Secretary of State. Their lawsuit seeks to end the use of electronic voting machines in Arizona due to the devices’ security vulnerabilities.
* Get CSPOA SMS Updates! Simply text the letters CSPOA to 53445.
* Archives of the Simulcast of the Sheriff Mack show and Liberty RoundTable Live can be found in Video at BrightEON.tv and Audio at LibertyRoundTable.com
* Forty-seven Alameda County Sheriff’s deputies were stripped of their guns, duties after receiving unsatisfactory scores on psychological exams.
* The New Orleans Police Department is hiring 50 to 75 civilians amid a staffing crisis to reduce the workload on officers and decrease the police response time, NOPD Superintendent Shaun Ferguson said in a press conference. Some civilians will be trained to take over detective work, according to Ferguson.
* New Orleans was the murder capital of the US for the first half of 2022, with homicides up 46% from the prior year and 141% from 2019, according to WDSU 6. “The goal of all of this is to make our officers feel safe so that they can make our citizens and visitors feel safe,” Ferguson said.
* Liz Cheney Says Will Campaign for Democrats, Leave Republican Party If Trump Is 2024 Nominee.
* An article from CNN stated Democrats see abortion as their “silver bullet issue in 2022.” – With Planned Parenthood bragging that they’re prepared to spend $50M in the lead up to the November Midterms, this is an EMERGENCY!
* Morgan Stanley’s Chief US Equity Strategist Michael Wilson said that he’s convinced a corporate earnings recession is coming—and that it could be worse than a “normal” recession. “We think it’s unavoidable!
* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley, * To Preserve the Nation: In the Tradition of the Founding Fathers – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* If Republicans take over the House, as expected, and possibly the Senate, will anything change?
* In 1994, it was called the Contract with America. Between 2016 and 2020, it was just known as America First.
* Kevin McCarthy unveiled “The Commitment to America” at a factory in Pittsburgh.
* House Minority Whip Steve Scalise Claims it’s a “a bold conservative vision for a prosperous America that will reverse Biden and Pelosi’s self-made crises.”
* Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of the day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period, and pursued unalterably through every change of ministers (adminstrators) too plainly proves a deliberate, systematic plan of reducing us to slavery – Thomas Jefferson.
* McCarthy: “Our plan is built on four key principles: an economy that is strong; a nation that is safe; a future built on freedom; and a government that is accountable,”
* Will they abolish the Federal Reserve and the IRS?
* Will they abolish the FBI, CIA and Home Land Security?
* How much did the national debt increase under Donald Trump? He added $6.7T to the debt between fiscal year 2017 and fiscal year 2020.
* How much do you understand regarding the Language of Politics?
* Amid a GOP Cash Crunch, Will One Very Flush Ally, Donald Trump be Sharing the Wealth?
* The Time Is Now: Abolish the Department of Education!
* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org
* School Shutdowns Leave Children Behind – Ron Paul.
* Five Keys to Professional and Personal Development – Jeff Deist of the Mises Institute.
One, SIFT. The supply of information in the digital age outpaces demand. He said “information and opinion are readily available but knowledge and discernment are in short supply.”
Two, READ. Jeff writes, “The simplest thing you can do to distinguish yourself is to become a voracious reader. This is simple but not easy.”
Three, LEARN CONTINUOUSLY. We cannot rely on our formal education (especially if it is undertaken at a government school) to provide us with all of the education we need in our lifetime. Learning is a lifelong endeavor.
Four, AVOID ARGUMENTS. Do not waste time arguing with people, especially people on social media.
Five, PROMOTE PEOPLE AS WELL AS IDEAS. Jeff reminds us that relationships will determine your success more than ideas. It is “who you know” not “what you know” right?
* “Your greatest asset is time,” – But it goes quickly. So use it wisely.
* Larry H. Miller Address to Snow College Graduates in 2004.
* “If you want to eliminate 90% of the competition, show up on time with a good attitude!”
* Ben Franklin said, “It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.”
Hot News Daily