Hosted By: Sam Bushman with Co-Host Curt Crosby On The Air: 7am-9am MT, Monday – Saturday
On Air Number: 866-986-NEWS (6397)
A variety of local, state, and national political topics are explored from a refreshing, unique, and independent perspective. Political conversation that takes on the lamestream press like never before, that cuts through the spin and fluff to the heart of today’s key political issues. Promoting God, Family, and Country in the media and our lives. Let Freedom Ring!Read all about the last 12 power-packed hours below...
* Guest: Alex Horsman, Marketing Manager ammo.com/podcast.
* the 27th Anniversary of Ruby Ridge – Let’s Never Forget!
* The Shootout between Randy Weaver and his family and federal agents on August 21, 1992, is a pivotal day in history.
* Siege at Ruby Ridge: The Forgotten History of the ATF Shootout That Started a Militia Movement.
* The Weavers held racial separatist beliefs but were not involved in any violent activity or rhetoric. They were peaceful Christians who simply wanted to be left alone.
* Specifically for his beliefs, Randy Weaver was targeted by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) in an entrapping “sting” operation designed to gain his cooperation as a snitch.
* When he refused to become a federal informant, he was charged with illegally selling firearms.
* Due to a miscommunication about his court date, the Marshal Service was brought in, who laid siege to his house and shot and killed his wife and 14-year-old son.
* In August 1995, the US government avoided trial on a civil lawsuit filed by the Weavers by awarding the three surviving daughters $1,000,000 each, and Randy Weaver $100,000 over the deaths of Sammy and Vicki Weaver.
* The attorney for Kevin Harris pressed Harris’ civil suit for damages, although federal officials vowed they would never pay someone who had killed a US Marshal (Harris had been acquitted by a jury trial on grounds of self-defense).
* In September 2000, Harris was awarded a $380,000 settlement from the government.
* Guest: James Edwards – Race, Politics & Hypocrisy in 21st Century America – thepoliticalcesspool.org.
* Trump Accuses Jewish Democrats of ‘Disloyalty’.
* Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Calls The Electoral College A Scam – Claims That It’s Racist.
* Barack Obama Announces Netflix Projects That will Focus on ‘Race, Class, and Civil Rights’.
* Actress halts interview because of race of crew.
* Alyssa Milano: If I hadn’t opted for two abortions in 1993 ‘my life would be completely lacking all its great joys’ today – TheBlaze.com.
* President Trump Shifts Away from Background Check Push.
* Patti Stockman: Can the case of my husband, Steve Stockman, be an alarm for Americans who love the Constitution? – DailyCaller.com.
* The former two-time congressman endured a four-year investigation with four grand juries, followed by an indictment and conviction by our own DOJ and IRS.
He is now serving a 10-year prison sentence.
Stockman has filed a compelling appeal showing his innocence with the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
A Washington Times article by Rebecca Hagelin on August 8 has caused some to take a fresh look at Stockman’s case.
* Elizabeth Warren Apologizes for ‘Harm’ of Her Native American Ancestry Claim.
* Rachel Dolezal, Who Pretended to Be Black, Is Charged With Welfare Fraud – NYT.
Dolezal is known for claiming to be a black woman while being white.
Rachel Anne Dolezal, is an American author, multimedia artist, former college instructor, and former NAACP chapter president.
* Candace Owens: What if “BLEXIT” were to really happen?
What if millions of black Americans were to wake up, abandon leftist ideas and the chains of Big Government, and reclaim their power and potential?
And what if even more Americans were to join them? White, Hispanic, young, old, male, and female?
After three episodes, my new show, The Candace Owens Show, was the No. 1 educational podcast on iTunes.
* Fire Marshal Fact-Checks Fake News About Trump New Hampshire Rally Attendance.
* Sam: Do Black Out Stories Matter?
* Massive Turnout at March in Latest Hong Kong Protest.
* Most New York Manufacturers Report Slight or No Tariff Price Pressures.
* Trump economic adviser Larry Kudlow says there’s ‘no recession on the horizon’.
* Media hyping recession as if they want one.
* Bill Maher Doubles Down: Recession Worth It If It Means ‘Getting Rid of Trump’.
* Pinkerton: Why Buying Greenland Is One of Donald Trump’s Best Ideas.
* Planned Parenthood Braces For Serious Financial Jolt From Trump – New rule depriving abortionists of millions hitting Monday.
* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Book: I Am Malala, Movie: He Named Me Malala.
First, we must stand up for education.
Second, we must fight violence and ignorance with peace and dialogue and education.
Third, we must end the US foreign policy of interventionism. We must adopt a policy of non-interventionism.
* excellent article from Thomas Massie and John Lott – “‘Red Flag’ Laws Are the Wrong Solution to Mass Shootings.”
Red flag laws haven’t reduced crimes, and the potential for misuse is great.
* “Seventeen states have now adopted these laws. Thirteen states passed these laws since Parkland last year.”
CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, HI, IL, IN, MD, MA, NV, NJ, NY, OR, RI, VT, WA, and Washington DC.
not only do red flag laws violate your right to due process, but they also do not prevent someone from killing himself or others.
They also explain why such laws have a “chilling effect” on one’s efforts to reach out to others for help.
* Utah Taxpayers Fund the United Nations Conference in Salt Lake City.
On the radio last week, Lowell heard that the Utah Legislature allocated $650,000 (one-time funding) to host the 2019 United Nations Civil Society Conference.
* George Washington said, “Private property and freedom are inseparable.” John Adams said, “Property must be secure, or liberty cannot exist.”
* Guest: Scott Bradley – To Preserve The Nation – FreedomsRisingSun.com.
* AL GOP Senate Candidate Roy Moore Blames Gun Violence on Our Country’s “Spiritual Deficit”.
* Stevie Wonder Calls for Gun Control at Rapper Nipsey Hussle’s Funeral.
* Hillary Clinton Praises NZ Gun Ban For Going Further Than ‘Thoughts and Prayers’.
* Suspect Opens Fire in Synagogue, Good Guy With Gun Shoots Back.
* Dennis Prager: Synagogue Shooting ‘Rationally Calls for More Gun Ownership’.
* Country legend Charlie Daniels had a few thoughts on common-sense gun laws and suggested that before politicians pass more restrictions on legal gun owners, they enforce existing ones.
* The momentous shifts that are occurring in the moral tenor of the nation.
* Nine of America’s 10 deadliest shootings happening in the past five years – USA Today.
* The onerous burdens of a war-based society.
* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1520.90 Silver: $17.36.
* Nixon Slams Shut the “Gold Window” – and lied about it!
* Today in history, on August 15, 1971, President Richard Nixon slammed shut the “gold window” and eliminated the last vestige of the gold standard.
* By executive order, Nixon uncoupled gold from its fixed $35 price and suspended the ability of foreign banks to directly exchange dollars for gold. Nixon promised the action would be temporary.
* Is a Currency War Coming?
* Global Stocks Volatile After China Promises Tariff Retaliation – WSJ.com.
Stocks set for strong open after China says it hopes to meet halfway on trade issues – CNBC.
* Here are the worst stock performers as the Dow drops 800 points – MarketWatch.
* Stocks Plunged After the Yield Curve Inverted. History Says Don’t Worry Yet – Barron’s.
* Stocks tumble as Treasury bond market sends recession warning – CNBC.com.
* Recession watch: What is an ‘inverted yield curve’ and why does it matter? – Washington Post.
* Banks are paying people to borrow money. That’s alarming news for the global economy.
* Trump: Fed to Blame for ‘Crazy Inverted Yield Curve’.
* “Do No Harm Act” is poised to strip religious freedom – Could you be FORCED to support the LGBT agenda? – Liberty Counsel Action – LC.org.
* Rep. Steve King of Iowa, questioned if there would ‘be any population of the world left’ if it were not for rape and incest.
* ‘It’s not the baby’s fault,’ King said.
* I’d like to think every one of the lives of us are as precious as any other life.
* Change: Trump Admin to Favor Self-Sufficient Immigrants Proficient in English!
* Trump Wins Guatemala Vote on Asylum Deal.
* Frank Gaffney: Trump Must Declare, ‘I Am a Hong Konger’.
* China Blocks US Navy Ships from Visiting Hong Kong.
* Harvard Law Prof Laurence Tribe: White Supremacists Oppose Abortion to Avoid ‘Non-White Replacement’.
* Top Pence aide Alyssa Farah moves to Defense – Daughter of WND founder new Pentagon press secretary.
* Homeowner Shoots Naked Man Who Allegedly Forced Way Into House.
* Machines Replace a Third of Workforce at Giant Copper Mine – Bloomberg.
* Coke to Sell Dasani Water in Aluminum Cans to Reduce Plastic Usage.
* Guest: Larry Pratt – Discussion of All Things Liberty.
Called ‘Fredo,’ CNN’s Cuomo Erupts.
* Chris Cuomo once referred to himself as ‘Fredo’ in radio interview.
Trump criticized the CNN host on Twitter, writing: ‘I thought Chris was Fredo also.
* Freedom Watch Opens Investigation of Epstein Murder!
* BILL AND HILLARY CLINTON NUMBER ONE SUSPECTS!
* Klayman: Did Hillary Clinton and Her Henchmen Order a Mafia Hit?
* Milk, Cereal and Massages In Epstein’s Florida Home – NYT.
* Donald Trump has lied an average of 13 times a day since becoming president – according to the Washington Post.
* Police: a man vandalized a PA Planned Parenthood office’s entrance by smashing the window with a brick and spray painting the words, “Blessed are those who mourn” on the interior wall.
* Nike Adventure Club – launches kids subscription service – USA Today.
* China is a threat — but America can prevail – ‘Only Trump has taken on the Middle Kingdom’ – Pat Buchanan.
* Why do we Chinese love coming to America? Shhh! It’s the shopping – Yan Zhang, USA Today.
* TRADE WARS – STRUGGLING FARMERS: ‘TRUMP RUINING OUR MARKETS’ ‘No one is buying our product no more’ – CNBC.
* Bernie Sanders: Add new ‘rights’ to US Constitution – Rewrites document to include wages, health care, education, housing, retirement.
* New Video Documents How State Stole 4-year-old – Home-school activists create campaign to restore victimized family – Bob Unruh.
* Delingpole: Every Story You Read About the Environment Is #FakeNews!
* Lawns Are Symbols of Racism and Bad for Global Warming – NYT.
* Epstein Dead Or Alive? Body Photos Raise Questions – ‘Nobody trusts anything that the government says, except the left’.
* Election 2020 – 7 Compelling Reasons For Michelle O TO RUN.
* FBI agents raided convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein’s Virgin Islands home.
* Donald Tweets: Never has the press been more inaccurate, unfair or corrupt! We are not fighting the Democrats, they are easy, we are fighting the seriously dishonest and unhinged Lamestream Media. They have gone totally CRAZY. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
* Judge rejects NPR’s motion to dismiss defamation lawsuit.
* Tucker Carlson follows the Fox News tradition of taking a sudden vacation when facing criticism.
* Jeanine Pirro’s Fox Nation show has never come back.
* Modern Transportation A Miracle Under Attack – Steve Goreham stresses impact of attempt to ban petroleum-fueled vehicles.
* CEO Elon Musk foresees a profitable future fueled in part by a ride-hailing service made up of electric cars driven by robots.
* STUDY: Driving Electric Cars Can Be Dirtier Than Using Diesel Engines.
* Costly Electric Vehicles Hardly Do Anything To Help The Environment) “It will come down to where is the battery made, how is it made, and even where do we get our electric power from,” said Henrik Fisker, a CEO of a company that develops electric vehicles, in a statement to Bloomberg.
* The supply of lithium-ion batteries is expected to come from countries such as China, Germany, Poland, and Thailand – places where coal still takes up a big share of the energy portfolio.
* Engaged Tracking, a London-based research firm, found in June that the production of Tesla vehicles may be just as bad for the environment as diesel or petrol-fueled cars.
* A study released by the Manhattan Institute in May reached similar conclusions.
* Electric car critics have also called out manufacturers for the number of tax subsidies they receive from the U.S. government.
* States Sue IRS, Treasury To Strike Down SALT Cap Under New Tax Law.
* UN Climate Summit To Emit More CO2 Than 8,200 American Homes Do In A Year.
* Mercedes unveils electric car in direct German challenge to Tesla.
* Bill Gates Is Building His Own ‘Smart’ City.
* Roseville, MI Taylor Trupiano gets $128 ticket for heating up car in own driveway.
* Average used-car price tops $20,000, sets record – USAToday.
* Smart cars are inherently hackable!
* A woman learned the limits of GPS Wednesday when she turned off a road onto railway tracks and got stuck – USA Today.
Hot News Daily