Hosted By: Sam Bushman with Co-Host Curt Crosby On The Air: 7am-9am MT, Monday – Saturday
On Air Number: 866-986-NEWS (6397)
Listen Anytime Line: 641-741-2540
A variety of local, state, and national political topics are explored from a refreshing, unique, and independent perspective. Political conversation that takes on the lamestream press like never before, that cuts through the spin and fluff to the heart of today’s key political issues. Promoting God, Family, and Country in the media and our lives. Let Freedom Ring!Read all about the last 12 power-packed hours below...
* Trump to become first president to speak at ‘March for Life’ in person!
* How God redeemed the doctor who gave America legalized abortion David Kupelian’s revealing interview with NARAL co-founder Bernard Nathanson, MD.
* “Repeating the big lie often enough convinces the public. The number of women dying from illegal abortions was around 200-250 annually. The figure we constantly fed to the media was 10,000.
* Another myth we fed to the public through the media was that legalizing abortion would only mean that the abortions taking place illegally would then be done legally.
* Sadly abortion is now being used as a primary method of birth control in America.
* NARAL’s deceitful marketing campaign, was bolstered by fraudulent “research”.
* In recent decades, hundreds of abortion providers have left their profession.
* Hundreds who survived abortion represent millions who didn’t – Jerry Newcombe.
* Guest: Bryan Rust – Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1557.00 Silver: $17.79.
* You Could Make $100K Working at Taco Bell. Parent company to offer six-figure annual salary for general managers in select locations.
* The average annual salary for managers at In-N-Out Burger exceeds $160,000.
* Guest: Pete Sepp – President of National Tax Payers Union – NTU.org.
* Healthcare, Retirement Benefits and Defense Spending – Make up 80% of the Federal Budget.
* Bloomberg rises to 4th place in new national poll.
* Over 40% of Americans don’t have $1,000 for an emergency!
* Virginia Dems Introduce Anti-Free Speech Legislation to Make Criticizing Them Illegal.
* DC sues Trump’s inaugural committee – Saying the nonprofit organization “grossly” misused its funds by overpaying for space at Trump’s hotel in Washington during his inauguration.
* The 1 issue that could shift the black vote to GOP – Star Parker.
* The week of Jan. 26 is National School Choice week.
* Right to Pray in public schools President Trump Announcement.
* After 6-year-old John Oliver Zippay, beats cancer, classmates line school hallway to give him standing ovation!
* Man animates himself and high-school sweetheart into ‘Sleeping Beauty’ to propose at movie theater.
* WWII vet, 102, finally retiring as Indiana’s oldest state employee.
* Journalist humiliates Target worker over 1 cent, furious public raises $17,000 for her.
* Man finds $43K in couch he bought from store. What would you do if you found thousands of dollars in a piece of furniture you had purchased?
* Florida Police Sergeant, Good Samaritan Save Woman from Burning Car Wreck.
* 2.4M Households Off Food Stamps Under Trump.
* WA Rep. Matt Shea decries finding of investigation labeling him a ‘domestic terrorist’. Back At Capitol, Rep. Shea Defiant In Face Of Allegations, Sanctions.
* Google Whistle-blower Suggests His Wife’s Fatal Car Crash May Not Have Been Accidental. Says he was warned of an “accident” months before – Paul Joseph Watson.
* Lawyer says prosecutors intentionally scuttled Bundy case – AP.
* UK Wind Farms Paid Millions Per Day NOT to Run Turbines.
* Trump declares Today Jan. 22 ‘National Sanctity of Human Life Day’!
* Hillary Clinton Slams Bernie: ‘Nobody Likes Him’ and His Supporters are Misogynists!
* Guest: Sheriff Steve Smith of Green County, VA.
* ‘Intel proves correct’: Massive crowd turns out for gun rally, gun advocates who predicted an epic turnout were not exaggerating.
* Inside legislative offices, peace prevails – One place in Richmond remained quiet and calm during the rally: inside the Capitol building.
* Dems. Claim: the huge turnout didn’t outweigh the big turnout at the polls last November, when voters gave Democrats majorities on a promise to pass gun control.
Erich Pratt, senior vice president of Gun Owners of America, charged Gov. Ralph Northam (D) with acting against the Constitution when he barred guns from Monday’s rally. Northam’s ban was swiftly challenged in court, but ultimately upheld by the Virginia Supreme Court.
“Democrats in the state are demonstrating … unadulterated power without authority,” Pratt said.
* ALEX JONES STORMS GUN RALLY IN BATTLE TANK.
* Guest: Ammon Bundy – LovingLiberty.net.
* Trump to Announce ‘Big Action’ to Promote Public School Prayer. Last Thursday was Religious Freedom Day.
* The US Supreme Court has ruled that praying in school is legal, but promotion of prayer or religion in public schools is illegal.
* Blind Eyes Opened – The Truth About – Sex Trafficking in America – In theaters Jan. 23, 2020.
* A lawsuit filed claims that US and international contractors paid the Taliban protection money to complete projects in Afghanistan-and says that money was used to kill Americans – WSJ.
The plaintiffs are family members of 143 US service members and contractors who were wounded or killed there between 2009 and 2017.
* Doctors group sues Schiff for censoring vaccine debate Had told social media companies to suppress one view about controversial topic.
* LibertyRoundTable.com Provides Two Hours of On The Ground, Real Time Coverage of the Gun Rights Rally in VA!
* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Urgent! Need Volunteers Jan. 20th to Protect Patriots At Richmond Gun Rights Rally! MISSION IS TO BE A CALMING INFLUENCE. On all sides – OathKeepers.org.
* In VA This Morning There are two groups of Patriots: those who will shed their weapons and enter the secured area, and those who will remain armed and in the streets.
* Defend the Guard – Michael Boldin.
* A Limited-Government Republic versus a National-Security State – Jacob Hornberger.
* If the citizens of the several states truly want freedom, peace, and prosperity, and the restoration of a limited-government republic and a non-interventionist foreign policy, then we must toss onto the trash heap of history the national-security state (one brick at a time). We must dismantle the Pentagon, the military-industrial complex, the CIA, and NSA.
* Guest: Scott Bradley – To Preserve The Nation – FreedomsRisingSun.com.
* Virginia senator Amanda Chase issues dire warning ahead of pro-gun rally, says gun rights supporters are being ‘set up’ by Gov. Ralph Northam – TheBlaze.com.
* Inside restricted rally area: No guns, but also no bathrooms!
* On the streets, people were free to carry guns. And they had access to rows and rows of portable toilets, provided courtesy of VCDL.
* NBC News Reporter: Virginia Second Amendment Rally a ‘White Nationalist Rally’.
* Video of Epstein’s Suicide Attempt Is Gone for Good. Prosecutors blame errors at Metropolitan Correctional Center.
* Ghislaine Maxwell’s powerful contacts protecting her in safe houses- Emily Smith.
* Evelyn Yang, is a survivor of sexual assault by an OB-GYN who is accused of abusing dozens of his patients.
* Coming to A Theater Near You: Blind Eyes Opened.
Sex trafficking. We know that it exists, that this modern-day slavery is happening all around us. Or do we?
Like all evils, it’s easier to imagine it happening in other places, in other countries and cultures. But the truth is, human trafficking is happening right here in the United States of America. It’s happening in our cities, in our communities, and sometimes in our very own neighborhoods.
Next week, for one day only, a feature film on the truth of sex trafficking in America will come to a theater near you. Blind Eyes Opened will play in 800 theaters across the country on Thursday, Jan. 23.
* Lexington And Concord Redux In Virginia – Chuck Baldwin.
Chuck Baldwin: I’ve said it from the pulpit, and I’ll say it here: The day that my AR-15 rifle is outlawed, I will be an outlaw!
* Trump will add lawyers Alan Dershowitz, Kenneth Starr and Robert Ray to his impeachment legal defense team.
* The Supreme Court to decide whether members of the Electoral College may cast their votes for presidential candidates other than the ones they had pledged to support.
* Trump Aides Shifting Focus To Donations By ‘Bundlers’ – NYT.
* The Supreme Court to decide whether the Trump administration may allow employers to limit women’s access to free birth control under the Affordable Care Act.
* Climate Suit On Behalf Of Children Is Dismissed.
While the young plaintiffs ‘have made a compelling case that action is needed,’ wrote Judge Andrew D. Hurwitz in a 32-page opinion, climate change is not an issue for the courts. ‘Reluctantly, we conclude that such relief is beyond our constitutional power.
* Kathy Bates: In My Day, Actresses Knew Why They Went To Men’s Hotel Rooms.
* Guest: Richard Mack – CSPOA.org.
* A forensic pathologist Dr. Baden, claims Jeffrey Epstein was likely murdered because he had burst capillaries in his eyes. New Jeffrey Epstein autopsy info provides more evidence pointing to homicide – FoxNews.
* Surveillance video from Epstein’s first suicide attempt erased – FoxNews.
* West Virginia Invites 2nd-Amendment Sanctuary Counties from Neighboring Virginia to Secede And Join Their State.
* Senate and House both approve new North American trade agreement USMCA, Senate vote was 89-10 – USMCA passed the House 385-41.
* Out with NAFTA, in with USMCA! – WH.
* Sens. Bernie Sanders and Corey Booker vote ‘no’ on USMCA!
* BOSTON (AP) A computer security expert says he found that an election server central to a legal battle over the integrity of Georgia elections showed signs of tampering.
* Rutgers prof tells student not to cite Bible in essays because of the ‘separation of church and state’.
* Pompeo to FNC’s Wallace: ‘Endless Wars Are the Direct Result of Weakness’ — ‘Trump Will Never Let That Happen’.
* Trump vows to target ’52’ sites if Iran retaliates for Soleimani death.
* Trump to Iran: We just spent $2T on military equipment. Hit 1 American and we’re sending it your way.
* AZ Woman Tawney Baccellia facing hundreds of dollars in government fines for flying Trump flag in her own yard.
* Delingpole: Welcome to Boris’s Blackout Britain.
* Spotify for Dogs Is Now a Thing. Music streaming service now offers podcasts, custom playlists for dogs, cats, and other pets.
* San Diego Plans to Spend $100M for Sidewalk Repairs.
* Donald Trump Signs Law to End Rape Kit Testing Backlog.
* Cops told to ignore Muslim rape gangs and probe ‘other ethnicities’ – WND.com.
* Hunter Biden Accused of Multi-Million ‘Counterfeiting Scheme’ Linked to Burisma.
* Iran: Trump’s $200bn Sanctions Have Wiped Out Obama’s $150bn Nuclear Deal.
* China Passes Tighter Restrictions on Religious Practice.
* Farmers Got Billions From Taxpayers In 2019, And Hardly Anyone Objected – All Things Considered.
Hot News Daily