For faster search, use the Monthly Archives Drop-down or keyword search in the sidebar.
(Even the tech folks think you should read all the show notes. They’re SHARP and COMPREHENSIVE)
* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org
* We wish you a ‘Happy Memorial Day,’ – We hope you take a moment to reflect on why Memorial Day exists.
* Repentance is the sovereign remedy to our problems.
* What’s Biden’s Endgame in Ukraine? – Ron Paul.
* “There is a reason our Constitution grants war powers to the legislative branch. Forcing Members of the House and Senate to declare the US to be in a state of war also enables them – through the powers of the purse-string – to define the goals of the war and particularly what a victory looks like. That prevents the kind of mission-creep ahd shifting objectives that have characterized our endless wars in the 21st century – including this current proxy war with Russia.”
* “Isn’t it time to stand up and demand that both parties in Congress start asking some hard questions?”
* Utah CD3 Debate last Thursday.
* Hardening Soft Targets – Eric Peters, LewRockwell.com
* “Get your kids out of government schools.” – In a home school, parents can provide better protection for their children–physically and emotionally. They will thus sidestep the Critical Race Theory (CRT) and Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) that is woven into the fabric of public school curricula. Instead, they will learn the basics–reading, writing, and arithmetic. They will learn history. And they will learn to THINK–perhaps the most important skill one can acquire.
* Why I Took a Gun to School.
* At the web site, DrugAwareness.org, is an illuminating account of a young man (Corey Baadsgaard) who took a gun to school and held 24 of his classmates hostage for about 20 minutes. He didn’t know what he was doing. He had been taking Paxil for eight months, and was being switched to Effexor. That morning, he didn’t feel well, so he decided to go back to bed until later in the morning. Next thing he knew he was in juvenile detention. Fortunately, he hadn’t killed anyone.
* Ann Blake Tracy served as the Executive Director of the International Coalition for Drug Awareness. She authored a book titled “Prozac: Panacea or Pandora?” For the past 30 years, this coalition has been collecting stories of people who have suffered from the use and abuse of these drugs.
* There is another reason for an increase in the number of mass public shootings in recent years–pharmaceutical drugs – Antidepressants such as Prozac, Zoloft, Effexor, and Luvox. There is, at DrugAwareness.org, an alphabetical list of over 300 anti-depressants. They are mind-altering drugs.
* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley – To Preserve The Nation – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* Is the pen more powerful than the sword?
* The Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ, Alma 30 verse 5: “And now, as the preaching of the word had a great tendency to lead the people to do that which was just—yea, it had had more powerful effect upon the minds of the people than the sword, or anything else, which had happened unto them—therefore Alma thought it was expedient that they should try the virtue of the word of God.”
* The Chosen (TV series) 2017 – The Chosen is a television drama based on the life of Jesus of Nazareth, created, directed and co-written by American filmmaker Dallas Jenkins. It is the first multi-season series about the life of Jesus, and season one was the top crowd-funded TV series or film project of all time.
* Why Haven’t More People Seen ‘The Chosen’?
* a teacher propped open a door minutes before the shooter entered – Steven McCraw, director of the Texas Department of Public Safety.
* Guest: Chris Carlson – Without God, we can never win, With God, we can never lose, The Battle for Freedom is the Lord’s, but we need to be engaged in the fight! – Discussion of All Things Liberty.
* Book Review: This Nation Shall Endure, Ezra Taft Benson.
* “Religious freedom cannot prosper where political freedom does not exist.” – “For man to exercise fully the agency God has granted to him, his God-given natural rights must be recognized and protected.”
* Today we live in a land choice above all other lands. There is Both a Blessing and a Curse Upon this Land.
* Where Are Our Founding Fathers Today?
* We have been the recipients of the choicest bounties of Heaven; we have been preserved these many years in peace and prosperity; we have grown in numbers, wealth, and power. … But we have forgotten God. We have forgotten the gracious hand which preserved us in peace and multiplied and enriched and strengthened us, and we have vainly imagined, in the deceitfulness of our hearts, that all these blessings were produced by some superior wisdom and virtue of our own.
* “Unless we as citizens of this nation forsake our sins, political and otherwise, and return to the fundamental principles of Christianity and of constitutional government, we will lose our political liberties, our free institutions, and will stand in jeopardy before God of losing our exaltation.”
* “I say to you that the price of liberty is, and always has been, blood, human blood, and if our liberties are lost, we shall never regain them except at the price of blood. They must not be lost!” – J. Reuben Clark.
* How Serious is our Duty to Uphold the Constitution? – “A citizen of this republic cannot do his duty and be an idle spectator.” – Benson.
* “I reverence the Constitution of the United States as a sacred document. To me its words are akin to the revelations of God, for God has placed His stamp of approval on the Constitution.” – Benson.
* The Enemy Within the Gate!
* Book Review: This Nation Shall Endure, Ezra Taft Benson – Presents a fervent plea in defense of man’s God-given rights, and a challenge to all Americans to overcome their complacency about America’s continued prosperity and their own role in her destiny.
* The Parables of the Workers in the Field and of the Talents.
* “Our problems today are essentially problems of the spirit – The solution is personal and national reformation. In short, it is to bring our national character ahead of our technological and material advances. Repentance is the sovereign remedy to our problems.”
* The Supreme Court denied a petition from 10 Republican-led states Thursday requesting it to block a key Biden administration climate policy. The decision ensures that President Joe Biden’s so-called “social cost” of carbon policy — which assigns an estimated dollar value or cost to every ton of carbon emissions, according to the Government Accountability Office — can remain in place and be used for future federal permitting processes.
* The high court rejected states’ April 27 petition without giving a reason or listing which justices opposed it, according to a one-page filing published on the Supreme Court docket.
* Sam: Nullification is the “Rightful Remedy” – Nullify Now!
* Ramos Fired Outside School for 12 Minutes – Inside for over an hour.
* Uvalde Shooter Entered Thru Unlocked Door – No Armed School Officer.
* Mitch McConnell Urges GOP to Work with Democrats on Gun Control Legislation.
* Guest: Curt Crosby – Discussion of All Things Liberty – LocalHoneyMan.com
* Elder David A. Bednar, of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, spoke on a variety of church topics Thursday in a speech at The National Press Club in Washington, DC.
* “The basic purpose of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is to help people learn about the nature and attributes of God, to love God, to become disciples of His Son Jesus Christ, and to love and serve our brothers and sisters,” – “We believe God can change our hearts and make more of us from the inside out than we can ever make of ourselves. And we also believe that change many times is required from the outside in.”
* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley – To Preserve The Nation – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* Memorial Day (originally known as Decoration Day) is a federal holiday in the United States for mourning the US military personnel who have died while serving their Country.
* “Just War” is Rare Indeed!
* We are a warlike people, easily distracted from our assignment of preparing for the coming of the Lord – Why Are We A Warlike People?
* “Therefore, renounce war and proclaim peace…” (D&C 98:16).
* Urgent inflation report issued by Ben Stein.
* More than 80% of people are dissatisfied with the direction the US is going, according to a Gallup poll Just 16% of those polled said they are satisfied with the direction of the country.
* Poll: Majority of Democrats Believe Children Should Be Able to Choose Their Own Pronouns.
* Clinton Campaign Manager UNDER OATH: Hillary personally approved Trump-Russia plot!
* TWITTER shareholder lawsuit accuses Musk of ‘market manipulation’.
* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com
* Guest: Kelly Finnegan, Senior Chemist Joins us on air.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1845.60 Silver: $21.86.
* TX school shooter Salvador Ramos posted about attack on Facebook – Officers responding to the scene shot Romas dead – Recorded as the second deadliest school shooting in US – He purchased guns legally at local gun store.
* Salvador Ramos : Absont Father, Mother on Drugs, violent video gamer, Victim of bullying, Obsessed loner – The Predictible Pattern Continues.
* Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Microsoft and Google are Flush with cash and positioned to emerge from a downturn stronger and more powerful despite the fact that they have lost $2.7 trillion in value so far this year.
* Guest: Pete Sepp – President of National Tax Payers Union – (NTU) is the Voice of America’s Taxpayers, mobilizing elected officials and citizens on behalf of tax relief and reform – NTU.org
* CBO’s Budget Outlook Projects Massive Rising Tide of Red Ink – Demian Brady.
* Dr. Rand Paul Introduces ‘Penny Plan – Paul’s three-penny plan would balance budget in five years.
* More than 80% of people are dissatisfied with the direction the US is going, according to a Gallup poll Just 16% of those polled said they are satisfied with the direction of the country, and 83% said they were dissatisfied.
* The Revolving Door Continues: Ms. Psaki, Biden’s Top Press Liaison Will Join MSNBC as Host.
* The US FDA’s initial response to complaints about Abbott’s infant formula plant was “too slow” and some decisions could have been “more optimal”, the FDA’s top official said while facing a grilling from lawmakers.
* 18 Major Airlines, FAA, and DOT to Be Sued Over COVID Vaccine Mandates – First lawsuit against Atlas Air has been filed – Plans to sue all major airlines.
* Inconvenient truth for globalists: Arctic ice at 30-year high – Data contradict connection with rising levels of CO2 – Art Moore, WND.com
* Is so-called ‘climate change’ merely a way to control the populace?
* PRESS RELEASE-MAY 24, 2022 15:30 EDT – The CSPOA is Calling Upon All Americans and Law Enforcement Nationwide to Come Together in Pursuit of the Truth Regarding the 2020 Election – CSPOA.org
* Sam jumps in to a monolog highlighting the urgent need for action based faith and using our greater numbers to effect real, moral Change.
* Guest: Mark Tapscott, Congressional Reporter for TheEpochTimes.com
* House Democrat Rep. Val Demings Found Way to Be in Two Places at Once; Watchdog Files Ethics Complaint – Mark Tapscott.
* FACT executive director Kendra Arnold in a statement announcing the complaint. “Her campaigning during an official House proceeding also apparently violates the separation between official government business and political activity required under the ethics rules. “We encourage the Office of Congressional Ethics to immediately investigate Representative Demings and impose the proper penalties if found guilty”, she said.
* 3 Things on The Table in Davos: Climate Change, Russia-Ukraine War, Cryptocurrencies.
* Heart specialist sees many more cases of heart inflammation since COVID vaccine roll out – COVID Vaccine Blood Clot Issue ‘May Be in the Hundreds,’ but ‘Heart Issue Is in the Thousands’: Cardiologist – Dr. Sanjay Verma.
* Apple, Amazon, Microsoft and the parent companies of Facebook and Google have lost $2.7 trillion in value so far this year.
* Big Tech Greets Markets Slide With a Shrug. Flush with cash, Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Microsoft and Google are positioned to emerge from a downturn stronger and more powerful.
* Facebook, Amazon, Google, Apple and Microsoft acquired more than 100 companies from 2008 to 2010.