* IRS execs: Our lives at risk in tea party case – Dan Horn
* Fake IRS employees scammed victims out of $9M
* $1B in tax refunds still unclaimed
* Draining the Swamp is Messy!
* ObamaCare repeal set to explode – LC Action
* Hannity signals imminent end of Fox News Channel program – Brian Maloney
* Sean Hannity says he will drop the Seth Rich conspiracy theory and stay at Fox News
* Rand Paul plans to force vote on $110B Saudi defense deal
* Wi-Fi Holography
* Colleges Are Putting Tampons In Men’s Bathrooms Because Men Can Have Vaginas Too –
in an effort to bring about “menstrual equity” in restrooms. – Amber Randall
* Congress Introduces Bill Requiring NSA To Share Its Secrets – Eric Lieberman
* US-Led Coalition Fighter Jets Strike Pro-Assad Forces In Southern Syria – Jonah Bennett
* Ransomware attack reveals backdoor risk, advocates say – USA Today
The government has shown that it itself is persistently incapable of keeping its tools secure.
* Amazon’s 49,000% Gain: The Most ‘Super’ of ‘Superstocks’ Since 1926
* The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announced that it will be cutting most of its ties to the Boy Scouts of America, allowing younger boys aged 8-13 to remain in scouting while pulling the 185,000 older boys aged 14-18 from all scouting activities.