* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley, Founder and Chairman of the Constitution Commemoration Foundation and the author of the book and DVD/CD lecture series To Preserve the Nation. In the Tradition of the Founding Fathers – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* AT&T: Internal issue, not cyberattack caused mass service outage – UPI.com
* Jerry Hughes: ‘Nothing Is Official Until It Has Been Denied’!
* 89,000 Saved: The National Right to Life Committee (NRLC) has released its estimate of babies saved since Roe v. Wade overturned.
* DOJ: Despite bans, abortion pills may be mailed to any state – Jan 4, 2023·The Justice Department has issued a legal opinion that the USPS may deliver abortion pills to people in states that have banned or sharply restricted the procedure.
* Pills have become the most common abortion method nationally!
* Abortion Shield Laws Triggers A New War Between the States!
* The Alabama Supreme Court has opened a new front in the legal debate over when human life begins. Embryos created and stored in a medical facility must be considered children under the state’s law governing harmful death, the court ruled.
* Friday’s ruling was cheered by pro life activists nationwide, who have long argued that life begins at conception.
* Denise Burke, senior counsel with the Alliance Defending Freedom, called the Alabama decision ‘a tremendous victory for life’ that protected ‘unborn children created through assisted reproductive technology. ‘No matter the circumstances, all human life is valuable from the moment of conception,’
* Trump favors a national 16-week ban on abortion with exceptions for rape, incest, and to save the life of the mother – NYT.
* Forbes pulls together Trump’s previous stances, noting that he described himself as “very pro-choice” back in 1999 before describing himself as “pro-life” in 2016 as he ran for president.