* A massive cyberattack has hit computer systems around the world, the BBC reports. – Newser.com.
* A Deep Bench for SCOTUS Fans.
Two and a half months in, how is Neil Gorsuch doing on the Supreme Court? The consensus seems to be that he’s making his Constitutionalist mark already.
* Serena Williams is an “incredible player” but she would be ranked “like 700” if she was on the men’s circuit, John McEnroe said during an NPR interview Sunday, igniting a fierce debate.
* Why no one shouts ‘Jesus is great’ when they kill – Joseph Farah.
* Who’s who of nonprofits blast reporting group for false ‘hate’ claims – Bob Unruh.
* Desperate Venezuelans set sights on Colombia as worry mounts – Christine Armario, AP.
* Does this sketch prove that JFK was assassinated by TWO gunmen? Drawing by fallen president’s surgeon moments after he was shot in Dallas says bullets came from different directions.
* Arrest made after Ten Commandments monument at Arkansas Capitol toppled, shattered.
* Sean Hannity on Seth Rich Conspiracy: ‘My Investigation Continues’.