* For Sale: Team With Few Fans, Sweet Stadium – NYT.
* San Francisco is paying people $10 a month to save money.
* City commissioners in Florida have agreed to begin the process of changing the names of streets named for Confederate generals in the heart of an African-American neighborhood.
* Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson: ‘Racism Doesn’t Exist. It Has Never Existed’.
* European trade chief says U.S. risks opening ‘Pandora’s box’.
* Joey Chestnut Wins 2017 Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest, eats world record 72 Dogs!
* Volvo Plans to Go Electric, to Abandon Conventional Car Engine by 2019.
CEO reiterates target of selling one million electric cars and hybrids by 2025.
* Cleveland, TN, has cheapest gas in America.