* Republicans Fail Once Again – Forced to Scrap Health Care Vote!
* Judge Roy Moore Wins Alabama Senate Primary!
Moore to face former U.S. attorney Doug Jones on Dec. 12th.
Strange, Trump and the McConnell-aligned Senate Leadership Fund (SLF) spent $10M Plus to Promote The Swamp.
Moore’s campaign spent $1.1M.
* Trump to End the Dollar as We Know It by 2018?
* Yellen says Fed ‘misjudged’ inflation.
* Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke said nearly one-third of his department’s workers aren’t loyal to him and President Trump.
* Twitter to test double character limit.
* Bill O’Reilly Is Back On Fox.
* Chronic Teacher Absenteeism in Gov. Schools.
* Walmart Testing Service That Stocks Your Fridge While You’re Not Home.
a delivery person is given a one-time code that grants access. Customers receive a notification on their smartphones when a delivery person enters their home.