* A new paper claims the Sugar Research Foundation decades ago suppressed research on the sugar’s negative effects. The assertion comes via University of California at San Francisco.
* Trump To Sign Defense Bill Calling Climate Change A National Security Threat.
* Doug Jones Defended Man With Ties To KKK, Holocaust Deniers.
* Woman hopes more will ‘shop black’ this Friday – USA Today.
Candy Lowe: I will be encouraging everyone to ‘shop black’.
* Brett M. Kavanaugh is a Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit – WND.com.
Kavanaugh had a lead role in investigating into the death of Vincent Foster in July 1993.
* Judge declares mistrial in Menendez case – Will they try him again?