* Seattleites making a run to the border for … Coke?
* Centers for Disease Control and Prevention director Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald RESIGNS after her purchase of tobacco stocks is exposed.
* New Hampshire’s highest court will hear topless case.
* ‘Was the Obama DOJ Weaponized To Spy On The Trump Campaign? Mark Meadows Drops A FISA Bombshell – Nick Givas.
* Republicans retiring from House in droves – USA Today.
* Anti-conservative Hate Group SPLC has chapters on 100+ campuses.
* Judge Napolitano Had This To Say About Why The House Waited So Long To Release The FISA Memo – DailyCaller.com.
Napolitano claimed that House members delayed the release of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) memo because they wanted to expand FISA powers and were afraid the political fallout from the memo would have killed the bill.
* In Private, White House And GOP Are Discussing Raising The Gas Tax.
* Bundy Sues FBI Over Man Shot And Killed In Oregon Standoff – Tim Pearce.
* Wyden Threatens To Release Other Classified Info If Nunes Intel Memo Is Released.
* 3,000 women widowed by tiger attacks.
* Hope Hicks may play an unexpectedly big role in the Robert Mueller investigation.