* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org.
* Congress attempting to make a National ID part of comprehensive immigration reform.
This new National ID scheme filled with biometric information, linked to a federal database would be required for every American to work – and could include all sorts of other information like gun ownership, religious beliefs, and political involvement.
Ron Paul: “The truth is, a National ID/Database scheme has been part of virtually every immigration reform effort over the past decade.”
Call your Congressmen at (202) 224-3121, and ask them to oppose this “Dangerous ID” scheme.
* US to Blame for the Turkey/Syria Conflict.
February 22 is George Washington’s birthday. We would do well to remember his advice from his Farewell Address, wherein he warned us of the dangers of foreign alliances.
Call your Congressman. Ask “Are we done yet?” Why are we still funding war in the Middle East?
* Senate confirms Jerome Powell as Fed Chairman 84 to 13. Hatch voted Yes, Lee voted No.
* Utah Grassroots, Reviews the bills that are likely to be considered by the Utah Legislature.