* Guest: Becky Akers – Author: Halestorm, Abducting Arnold. the revolutionary novels.
* NFL player killed by twice-deported illegal alien.
* American Taxpayers Are Paying Billions To Resettle Refugees In The US.
That works out to over $80,000 per refugee, a figure which does not factor in the costs of “additional vetting, or criminal justice costs.
relocating refugees to this country is by far the most expensive alternative.
* What Authority Does the U.S. Constitution Give the Federal Government Regarding Immigration? – TheAmericanView.com
The word “immigration” does not appear in the U.S. Constitution or any of its Amendments.
* Dem. IL Rep. Danny Davis defended Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan as an “outstanding human being”.
Farrakhan is known for embracing radically anti-Semitic and anti-white views, as even the Hate Group Southern Poverty Law Center has acknowledged.