* Baltimore Police Chief De Sousa charged with failing to file taxes, but mayor expresses confidence in him.
* Republican governor of Vermont, Phil Scott, signed a bill Friday that would require all individual oc’cup’ancy bathrooms in public buildings to be labeled as “gender neutral. The law goes into effect July 1.
* Sen. Lieberman Praises Trump: USA in Position to Bring Stability in Middle East and Asia.
* Sen. Paul’s Office: Up to 50% of Billions in U.S. Funds for Afghanistan ‘Misspent or Disappears Entirely’.
* Venezuelan Dictator Nicolás Maduro Announces National ‘Mother’s Day’ Bonus Worth $2.
* The Hill Drops Out of White House Correspondents’ Dinner.
* Surprise! Gary Cohn Says ‘I’m a Globalist’.
* Company sold $25,000 ‘service dogs’ that were really just untrained puppies, Virginia says.