* Twitter: Saying Dana Loesch’s Kids Need To Be Murdered Does Not Violate Rules.
* SOURCES: China Hacked Clinton’s Private Email Server.
The Chinese firm obtained Clinton’s emails in real time as she sent and received communications and documents through her personal server.
* Source: FBI Agent Jonathan Moffa Told Congress The Bureau Used Leaked Stories To Obtain Spy Warrants.
* Next iPhone screens are expected to be biggest – USA Today.
* Farmers hurt by tariffs to receive $4.7B – USA Today.
* Rand Paul: The UN Wants MORE Money?
* U.N. small arms treaty signed by the US provides a “legal way around the 2nd Amendment.”
The US continues to be one of the top funding nations of this unconstitutional Treaty.
* Justice Sotomayor: I’m The Perfect Affirmative Action Child.
* Washington Now Fighting Over ‘Golden Ticket’ Clearances.
* The Comey-Mueller ‘Cash in’ Revealed: Tag Teamed ‘Billion-Dollar Boondoggle’ for Lockheed.
* White farmer first to have land seized in Africa reveals 10-year battle; ‘It’s theft’.
* Swamp ‘Choir Boys’ Spent Decades Building Surveillance State.
* Sen. Rand Paul raises the question: Are Republicans really pro-life?