* India quietly seals missile deal with Russia despite US warning.
* Sarah Sanders claims Trump was stating facts, not mocking Ford.
* Calls For Militant Escalation If Kavanaugh Is Confirmed – – Tim Pool.
* Trump: Anti-Kavanaugh protesters ‘are paid professionals’. The president is correct in tracing the money back to Soros.
Trump is referencing how one of the women who confronted Jeff Flake came from the Center for Popular Democracy, which receives funding from George Soros.
* CNN Analyst Max Boot Claims Trump Blaming Soros Is Like Blaming ‘The Jews’.
* Several thousand demonstrators rallied inside Senate office buildings and marched about the Capitol complex, waving picket signs and chanting anti-Kavanaugh slogans. Protests are expected to continue.
* Congressman Andy Harris R-MD was assaulted by protesters according to Capitol Police.
* Sen. Steve Daines of Montana will leave the Capitol Saturday for his daughter’s wedding, leaving the tenuous Republican majority shorthanded ahead of the narrow confirmation vote.
* Vice President Mike Pence will remain in Washington throughout the weekend, should the Senate evenly split requiring his tie-breaking vote.
* Cliff Kincaid vs Alex Jones.
* Leo Belnap, a 2-year-old boy in Utah, loves putting junk mail and other paper in the shredder – Some of the paper he put through it recently was green and had pictures of presidents on it. Ben and Jackee Belnap say Leo shredded an envelope containing $1,060.