* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Bill of Rights Day, Saturday, Dec 15 – Article: Bill of Rights, R.I.P.
The Bill of Rights has a Preamble, helps us understand the purpose of the document.
it could have been named the “List of Prohibitions” because it really stipulates what the general government may NOT do!
The First Amendment. “Congress shall make no law….”
The Second Amendment, “the right of the people … shall not be infringed.
* The Tenth Amendment is the Foundation.
* Nullification is the Answer.
* Senate Votes to End US Involvement in Yemen.
Thanks to you who called on your senator to end US involvement in the genocide of the people of Yemen!
* The Senate voted 56-41 against continued involvement there–Mike Lee, Rand Paul, and six other Republicans voted with the majority.
* the House voted 400-11 to expand Medicaid–Justin Amash, Raul Labrador, and Thomas Massie among those eleven. Not a single representative from Utah voted against this expansion.