* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1274.80 Silver: $15.05.
* Gold is real money, timeless insurance, nature’s currency!
* Larry Kudlow: The White House is interviewing other potential Fed candidates beyond Herman Cain and Stephen Moore.
* The world’s debt pile is hovering near a record at $244 trillion, which is more than three times the size of the global economy, according to an analysis by the Institute of International Finance.
* America Owes the Largest Share of Global Debt!
* The United States, Japan and China in that order have the most debt.
* US Banks Could Freeze Cash!
* What is the price of the Truth.
* Iowa Protesters Warn Pete Buttigieg: ‘Remember Sodom and Gomorrah’.
* Conservatives are being censored – TheBlaze.com.
* John Kerry on 2020: ‘I Want to See What Joe Is Going to Do’.
* Conway: We’ll ‘Fight for Reasonable Restrictions and Regulations’ on Abortion.