* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Political Leadership School on July 27 in Sandy, UT.
* Follow up on INSTEX.
* SWIFT stands for “Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication.” It enables financial institutions to send and receive information about financial transactions in a secure, standardized environment. Since the dollar serves as the world reserve currency, SWIFT facilitates the international dollar system.
* The new payment system called INSTEX (Instrument in Support of Trade Exchanges) will allow France, Britain, and Germany, along with other nations, to continue trade with Iran outside of the dollar-based SWIFT payment system.
* The fact is the U.S. uses the dollar as a foreign policy weapon.
* Still Trust London With Your Gold?
* Peter Schiff: “The days where the dollar is the reserve currency are numbered and we’re going back to basics,” – “Gold was money in the past and it will be money again in the future, and central banks that are smart enough to read that writing on the wall are increasing their gold reserves now.”
* Trump Reminds Us that America Is a Military Nation.
* James Madison: “A standing military force, with an overgrown Executive, will not long be safe companions to liberty….”
* Commonwealth of Virginia in 1788: “… that standing armies in time of peace are dangerous to liberty”.
* US Foreign Policy Is A War On Disobedience.
* Homeowner with AR-15 Repels Four-Armed Intrusion Suspects, Killing Two.