* Jack Ma, founder of Alibaba, steps down as executive chairman on his 55th birthday.
* Wendy’s Is Hiring 20K New Workers. Chain plans to launch breakfast menu nationwide.
* Trump: I Fired John Bolton. Bolton: No, I Resigned.
* Rand Paul responds to the news that National Security Advisor John Bolton resigned saying the chances of war will go down significantly.
* Ron Paul: Better late than never? Bolton’s firing gives Trump a chance to heed his instincts.
* NBA legend Michael Jordan donates $1M for hurricane relief in Bahamas.
* A Type 1 diabetic can’t go more than 72 hours without insulin, yet many of them are forced to ration their life-sustaining drug because of the skyrocketing costs.
* Direct Primary Care Combined With LibertyHealthShare.org.
Liberty HealthShare provides individuals and families with an affordable way to share medical care.