* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Happy Armistice Day – Veteran’s day – Wishing each other a “reverent” Veterans Day or a “grateful” Veterans Day would be much more fitting!
* Armistice means truce, or an agreement to end the fighting. Yes, ending fighting would truly be a reason to celebrate.
* Why Politicians Like to Make War.
* Two reasons politicians like to make war, please their corporate cronies who donate money to their campaigns and to extend and support the life of the petrodollar.
* Yes, war is a racket: booklet, “War Is A Racket” by Major General Smedley Butler.
* Why Citizens Should Oppose War.
* The US has been at war 93% of the time since 1776. In other words, there have been only 20 to 25 years when the US was not at war with someone. This is a staggering statistic!
* Let’s celebrate Veteran’s Day in a responsible way today, folks. Let’s begin to realize the untold costs of war, and let’s END them! Remember that politics is downstream from culture. One must change his heart, and then inspire this change in those around him. If we will change our culture, then the politics will follow.