* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Utah County Property Tax Increase Referendum. Please visit: RejectTaxIncrease.com.
* HB 14 School Absenteeism and Truancy Amendments.
* Compulsory Education – The Bane of Learning and Freedom.
* Christine Smith posted a scathing rebuke of compulsory education on the Future of Freedom Foundation web site – fff.org.
* She estimates that there are approximately 50 million students who are compelled by compulsory attendance laws in their states to attend gov. school.
* Why US House Joint Resolution 79 is Wrong.
* ‘Bring Our Troops Home’ – Ron Paul Interviews Idaho Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin.
* US And Taliban Agree To Truce, Way Forward In Afghanistan.
* Utah Senate passes bill to make daylight saving time year-round. If passed by the Utah House and signed by the governor, the bill would still need action by Congress and at least four Western states before taking effect.