* Michigan House Won’t Extend State of Emergency, Votes to Sue Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Instead.
* Indiana Man shoots mail carrier because he was upset over stimulus check.
* Huntington Beach votes to challenge Newsom’s order closing O.C. beaches.
* Trump says he could bring back fired ex-national security adviser Flynn.
* Americans are hoarding cash: Savings rate hits its highest level since 1981.
* Grocery store cashiers work inside plastic tents for safety amid coronavirus.
* COVID-19 has made living off the grid irresistible. Are these self-sustaining homes the future?
* ABC’s Karl: WH Correspondents Assn ‘Will Fight’ to Keep Trump from Kicking Reporters Out of Briefing Room.
* Donald Trump Criticizes ‘RINO Paul Ryan’ and Fox News.
* Fox News Severs Ties with Diamond & Silk.
* Donald Trump Jr. on Father Scaling Back Coronavirus Press Briefings: ‘You Can’t Win’ with Establishment Media.
* Chris Matthews Admits to ‘Inappropriate’ Workplace Behavior at MSNBC.
* Chuck Schumer to Demand Provision Preventing Trump’s Signature on Stimulus Checks.