* No, the COVID-19 vaccines do not contain any aborted fetal cells. However, Pfizer and Moderna did perform confirmation tests (to ensure the vaccines work) using fetal cell lines. And Johnson & Johnson uses fetal cell lines in vaccine development, confirmation and production.
* The COVID-19 vaccines used fetal cells from aborted human embryos in their development, creating a moral challenge for Catholic leaders.
* Operation Warp Speed (OWS) is a public-private partnership initiated by the United States government to facilitate and accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics.
* Georgia House votes to strip Delta Air Lines of millions in tax breaks after CEO criticizes new voting law.
* These 91 Fortune 500 companies didn’t pay federal taxes in 2018.